Tony fans playing the same tune Mcgregor fans played.

It is best to remember the fact that gregory hits a lot harder than tony and has a lot more experience in title contentions/big stages.
Tony's biggest achievement so far is winning an interim belt against keevin fucking lee with staph infection, i don't see evidence that el cuckuy wouldn't choke under the big lights. He's already a headcase anywas.
What is tony gonna do against khabib??? is his only hope a fluke submission from his back? even though he'll be facing a superior grappler anyhow??

beatings. yeah like he did to conor he realy changed his face and make him bleed badly
khabob has soft hands mate unless if you consider huggging beating
well making someone bleed is not always that bad ... actually CTE is the major threat in combat sport, and believe me that those repetitive GnP give CTE.

Health wise, I prefer to face tony who will cut me until the fight is stopped ( not a big deal, my skin will heal ) than khabib who will GnP for 25 minutes, with CTE guarantee.

You are sounding more and more stupid mate.

I think the one thing Khabib might not be prepared for is the elbows Tony is capable of delivering during grappling exchanges. Khabib spends a long time holding onto his opponents hips, and Tony isn't going to be too afraid of the takedown to not fire off plenty of elbows in this position.

Also, while I always root for Tony and never root for Khabib, neither of them deserve to be discredited in any way. They're clearly both incredibly elite fighters and the only certain thing about their fight is that the winner will inarguably be the LW GOAT.

There is a strong argument that if Dustin can get the guillotine then Tony can get the Darce.
Yeah because Khabib doesn’t train grappling at all and his father doesn’t watch all the videos, you’re on to something kid!<puh-lease75>

did you predict that khabib will drop conor before ufc 229 ?

stop being a hypocrite mate, khabib hasnt finished anyone with GnP in a long time, and tony never give his neck to anyone on top. So stop being so confident without any data or arguments to support your thesis.
It is very unlikely that khabib finish tony with GnP.

Will khabib win ? maybe is it 100 per cent ? absolutely not ...
Yes i predicted that Khabib will out strike Mctap after gassing him out the first 2 rounds just like he did vs Iaquinta.

I predicted that Khabib will melt Dustin and make him give out his neck in the 3rd round to be exact. Even with other Khabib fans backtracking last minute cause many Caucasus fighters were gassing out due to the heat.

Im not being a hypocrite. Tony losing by TKO/Sub is a very high possibility especially that he will spend most of the fight on his back taking shots.

Dustin wasnt subbed for 10 years prior to Khabib just like Tony.

Yeah because Khabib doesn’t train grappling at all and his father doesn’t watch all the videos, you’re on to something kid!<puh-lease75>
You seem a bit dumb. Maybe english isnt your first language?

well making someone bleed is not always that bad ... actually CTE is the major threat in combat sport, and believe me that those repetitive GnP give CTE.

Health wise, I prefer to face tony who will cut me until the fight is stopped ( not a big deal, my skin will heal ) than khabib who will GnP for 25 minutes, with CTE guarantee.

You are sounding more and more stupid mate.
yeah typical khabob fanboys call someone stupid because he has different opinion than you

damn you realy sound like khabib fanboy

yeah typical khabob fanboys call someone stupid because he has different opinion than you
@Beherit is a GSP fanboy who feels he must defend dominant wrestlers cause his man crush used to be a dominant wrestler.

damn you realy sound like khabib fanboy

Well if you would even read the thread, you d know I am not a khabib fanboy, but you are a hater 100 per cent, you have 0 arguments other than " YoU sOunD LikE a fAnbOy !! ".

RNC is by far the worst sherdogger ever.

Reading his nonsense posts everyday is like watching retards fuck
Yeah. I don't get it. He supports Dagestanis like someone supports a sports team.
But he's not from Dagestan.

Guy is just a weirdo that talks shite.

@Beherit is a GSP fanboy who feels he must defend dominant wrestlers cause his man crush used to be a dominant wrestler.
I just love wrestling in general, and enjoy watching it. GSP being the best MMA wrestler ever he is logically my favorite MMA fighter, but I like Khabib too obviously.

I remember Mctap fans saying that if Michael Johnson landed that left on Khabib then Mcgregor and others will knock him out.

Now Tony fans saying that if Poirier was able to secure that guillotine for a few seconds then Tony is going to submit Khabib. RDA, MJ also got that same guillotine.

Fact is Tony has been in more trouble both on the feet and on the ground than Khabib EVER. Dude has 3 losses, choked once, knocked down countless times and controlled on the ground by 2 different wrestlers (Castillo, Lee).

One more thing! Why isnt he signing that contract yet?

Dude knows hes going to lose and hes trying to get 1 final contract upgrade cause he knows its his last chance. If he was confident in winning, he would re negotiate as a champ which is (automatic)!
Khabib may win however.....

Shit will be nasty for him lol
D8maP9hUIAAwKRw.jpg

I just love wrestling in general, and enjoy watching it. GSP being the best MMA wrestler ever is logically my favorite MMA fighter, but I like Khabib too obviously.
Makes sense. I am the same way with counter strikers. Machida Wonderboy ect. Will always be my favorite fighters win or lose.

D8maP9hUIAAwKRw.jpg
he will bleed 100 per cent. if he doesnt the dude skin is not the same as normal homo sapiens, maybe too much neandertal in him.

D8maP9hUIAAwKRw.jpg
You post pics of 7 guys.

I respond with 28 guys have tried and 28 left with an L and without putting any visible damage on Khabib.

One of those 28 guys beat Tony btw.

28 > 7

he will bleed 100 per cent. if he doesnt the dude skin is not the same as normal homo sapiens, maybe too much neandertal in him.
Respond to my previous reply to you. I answered most of your questions. Why you avoiding it?

Conman fans will jump on any bandwagon hoping that fighter will be the one to beat Khabib

Tony on paper is an easy match up for Khabib, his wrestling is weak and he does not have one punch KO power

Unless the fight is stopped by fluke cut, Khabib is going to mount or put Tony in a crucifix and TKO him brutally
I feel the same way but the other possibility is after massive GNP from Khabib Tony tries to scramble and gets choked in Khabib’s RNC.

so if he entertaining why he never won fight of the night
that is right because he is boring hugger fighter
Because fight of the night is for very back and forth competitive fights, and khabib has only ever dominated

Back