"Tony Ferguson is the type of guy that can come back stronger than ever" --- Conor McGregor

Conor is the type of guy to get someone else to write his tweets no way is that him.

That's the Conor I know.

War Cucuy

War Notorious

Either Conor doesn't intend to fight Tony, or he's learned from the Khabib beating not to shit-talk fighters he's not confident of winning.

I think it's likely the first scenario.

They have the same manager-audie
I presume both have a good relationship with him. They share common ground.

First Conor smashed some guys phone so he can't track the microchip in Tony's leg and now this message of support...Conor looking out for Tony like a good friend should do.

now ,Conor knows that Tony cant fight him but he is pretending like he would.
where were Conor when Tony called him McNugget ?
what an attention bitch this Conor is

plz. fanboys , dont buy everything , use ( sometimes ) your brains

haha conor going soft after being humbled

we saw the same with joanna and she lost 2 of the 3 fights after that

View attachment 545757

Pleasantly surprised with this side of McGregor. Respect.

Hope the Tony situation gets better soon.

War El Cucuy!
War McGregor!

Every time mcgregor gets in legal trouble his publicists make him do a nice guy post, he must hate it

This is him flirting with fans after assaulting a referee

conor-mcgregor.jpg

Conor is the type of guy to get someone else to write his tweets no way is that him.
He says good things about fighters he's had "beef" with all the time. Poirier, Aldo, Max, Nate etc. Maybe you need to get off of Sherdog for a while. It's just a "fuck McGregor" echo chamber at this point.

Whenever Conor is caught doing something stupid he tugs at the heartstrings

Fully expected him to be a complete shitbag as usual, as OP says it's a pleasant surprise

When it comes down to it Conor does outlandish shit as we all know to garnish attention and hype things up down but behind it all I choose to believe this is real man behind the hype. Respect to The Notorious.

I would be trying to befriend tony if I was in conors position too

Back