News Tony Ferguson Not Retiring & Says the Eye Poke Impaired His Vision

He looked better before the eye poke than after it for sure, but I don't seem to recall him "winning" at any point

To be honest before that poke Tony rocked Bobby Green more than once and after he started getting fucked up.. that said Tony has been washed for years now so....

The magic 8 ball says…BKFC contract incoming!

I really think something should be done about eye pokes.

However, Tony should not use this excuse to return for another beating. There will be nothing left of him at this rate. Nobody wants to see him retire as a vegetable.

I never liked him years ago but now I genuinely feel sorry for him. He might be doing this for money. After all, what can he really do for money if he stops fighting? That might be why his family isn't stopping him. Just speculating.
I think you're right.
My conclusion is that he has not been smart with his money and he is carrying on only for MONEY reasons but he will not admit that.
I don't know what he gets paid but I think that this is it : blown through his cash, and his wife has maybe said "what are we gonna do for money when you stop?" so.....he is just going to go on as long as he can and yes i expect him to go to BKFC when he and the UFC finally part ways....

which could be very soon. It would not surprise me if the UFC cut him now.
Maybe they'll give him ONE last fight and that's it.

He's not even in his prime yet.

Champ shit only

Back