Tony Ferguson ruined his career

Levels

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ferguson isn't getting any younger, he's 34 and he just blew a massive opportunity, an opportunity he may never get again.

He tore his LCL, he needs surgery which is probably gonna sideline him for at least 9 months, most likely longer. When he comes back he won't have a belt, he'll be 35-36 and who knows if he'll ever win a legitimate UFC title or even get to compete for one.

How the hell do you injure yourself at a Fox Studio, what did he trip on a wire or something? world class athlete gets injured in the studio SMH

Last edited:
He will likely need one win or come back straight into a title shot. He’ll be fine.

just wait for them to announce that it was all a joke for April Fools

who knows if he'll ever win a ligament UFC title or even get to compete for one.

He would be the first to do so, that's for sure. UFC 240 Khabib vs Tony for the undisputed ligament title.

If he keeps getting injured before fights, he might actually have a longer carreer. Fighting isn't good for you.

I bet he can pull out of fights even in his 40's if he plays it safe like this.

He will likely need one win or come back straight into a title shot. He’ll be fine.
I wouldn't be so sure, think about what he had to do to even earn a title shot. He had to win like 10 fights in a row.

155 is the most stacked division, who knows how it'll be when he come. He'll most likely get a #1 contender fight but not a title shot, UFC have never done Ferguson any favors.

Ferguson is getting old, physical decline is coming.

This sucks for Tony, also because Dana apparently doesn't want to reschedule this bout. So if Khabib has the title, that means no title shot for Tony as long as Khabib has the belt. He basically has to wait for Khabib to move up if he wants to fight for the LW strap. If he himself wants to move up to welterweight and Khabib is a success there, his path is blocked again. Really sucks and I feel gutted for him but this is how things go unfortunately sometimes in sports.

This sucks for Tony, also because Dana apparently doesn't want to reschedule this bout. So if Khabib has the title, that means no title shot for Tony as long as Khabib has the belt. He basically has to wait for Khabib to move up if he wants to fight for the LW strap. If he himself wants to move up to welterweight and Khabib is a success there, his path is blocked again. Really sucks and I feel gutted for him but this is how things go unfortunately sometimes in sports.

Now he’ll have plenty of time to think of more crimgey shyt to say. Couldn’t have happened to a better guy.

Bye bye tony

Now he’ll have plenty of time to think of more crimgey shyt to say. Couldn’t have happened to a better guy.

Bye bye tony

I don't wish injury on other people, that's just tasteless. Also Tony might be cringy but I think there are plenty guys way worse than Tony. He's weird but he's a stand up guy from what I've seen. No need to hate.

I don't wish injury on other people, that's just tasteless. Also Tony might be cringy but I think there are plenty guys way worse than Tony. He's weird but he's a stand up guy from what I've seen. No need to hate.

I gotcha man I don’t wish injury on someone but im not gonna feel bad for tony. Just my POV

Back