Media Tony Ferguson Sends Triggered Tweet to Ali Abdelaziz

GleefulGlassCuscus-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

Something About People Who Capitalize Every First Letter Of Every Word Fucking Enrages Me.

Haters let you know you're doing something right.

it was pretty messed up for Ali to refer to Tony as a clown on Twitter considering that Ferguson has been routinely screwed over, he's returning after a difficult mental health break, and he's giving the fans the best lightweight fight of the year so far.
But, he chose the right word to describe him, right?

Watch it Ali - dis guy is crayzeeee.......

I wish more fighters would stick up to that scumbag, everyone just seems to suck his dick.

I think it's really despicable and disgraceful when someone spits in another person's face. It was really disgusting and pathetic when Pauli did it to Artem this past week, but I would absolutely spit in Ali's face, and I would cheer Tony if he did it, or anyone else who did it.

Ali is the biggest piece of shit in this sport right now. I cannot fathom why anyone associates with this scumbag, and it's utterly pathetic that this piece of shit is the person representing and negotiation for fighters. What a loser sport.

Ali is a massive fuckwit. Tony would push his shit in.
Ali is the guy that will talk shit all day but when it comes to backing it up, he will shit his pants. Almost anyone can fuck with a guy like that.

Back