• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Tony Ferguson vs Michael Johnson at Ufc 197

Who wins?

• Michael Johnson

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
IMO:

MJ =overrated
TF= underrated.

Ferguson by 3rd round TKO

Khabib vs Nate isn't a fight I want to see. Tony vs Khabib is a wicked match up. Khabib will just ragdoll Nate, easily.

But-Why-Reaction-Gif.gif

strange fight to make

johnson is sliding down the rankings while ferguson is on the verge of a title shot

Ferguson v Diaz
or
Ferguson V pettis makes more sense

Was hoping for Ferguson vs Khabib. This is terrible if true

gotta Avenge that Loss hope he gets a title shot after this
but didn't mj just lose to Diaz so why is ferguson getting this fight .

People complaining about this need to realize that Alvarez more than likely solidified his title shot by beating Pettis and Melendez and stated he'd rather wait. In the meantime, if Ferguson wins he's more than likely the next guy after Alvarez. This also might speak to how the UFC views Khabib. On paper, this is also a good fight.

I knew it all talks with El Cockroach
He was so happy he didnt have to fight the eagle

The hell? Why?

I can see Ferguson wanting revenge but this makes no sense.

Ferguson, you gotta destroy him

People complaining about this need to realize that Alvarez more than likely solidified his title shot by beating Pettis and Melendez and stated he'd rather wait. In the meantime, if Ferguson wins he's more than likely the next guy after Alvarez. This also might speak to how the UFC views Khabib. On paper, this is also a good fight.

That's not true at all. Kevin Iole reported the Ufc was set to give Ferguson the next title fight if Connor held out for more money

I dont like this fight. Is Kbib even officially back?

doesnt make sense. diaz vs cu cuy should be the fight. winner gets mcgregor.

That's not true at all. Kevin Iole reported the Ufc was set to give Ferguson the next title fight if Connor held out for more money

You trust Yahoo? Wolf tickets.

Khabib vs Nate? Yeah I remember that fight...

Rory_MacDonald_vs._Nate_Diaz_9.gif

Back