Tony is done

otizik**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Admitting breaking his student's ribs, pushing off Beniel at the end of the round. Acting like a complete douche.

His ground game sucks too, great at setting up the triangle but that is as far as it goes.

Pattern for beating Tony has been established. Khabib would maul this version of Tony.

I wanna see him hobble on that mangled leg.

the real question now is who's responsible for him never having been champion: the ufc for the ridiculous streak he had to go on to get a title shot (12 Wins) or him getting injured at the wrong times (the fight that never was vs khabib) or taking fights he shouldn't have (vs gaethje)?

Does a judge give him a round though?

the real question now is who's responsible for him never having been champion: the ufc for the ridiculous streak he had to go on to get a title shot (12 Wins) or him getting injured at the wrong times (the fight that never was vs khabib) or taking fights he shouldn't have (vs gaethje)?
Fate. Fate is responsible for it.

He was never any good. The last 3 fights exposed him as a UFC project that Dana gave up on.

Admitting breaking his student's ribs, pushing off Beniel at the end of the round. Acting like a complete douche.

His ground game sucks too, great at setting up the triangle but that is as far as it goes.

Pattern for beating Tony has been established. Khabib would maul this version of Tony.

Tony was always a complete douche. People just ignored it because he was winning fights. Now he's losing and it's very satisfying

he seems like an asshole tbh

maybe someone didn't like him

Gaethje took his soul and beat him so badly that he looks like he has PTSD.

Oliveira took his arm.

Dariush took his leg, and what little was left of his credibility.

Can all the Tony Stans finally admit to themselves that he never had anything for Khabib?

Killer Bee did a bad job as his corner, i would have expected more from him

I called it. He is too far along to reach the peak again. If only he had sat the f down and waited for khabib he would have had one last chance at glory.
I was furious when he took the justin fight, and fate dished out punishment as always. He can still have fun exciting fights, but all title hopes are gone, so if its about that, he should retire.

himself.... he is to blame....he was was gifted but is an idiot.

Back