News Tony Tweets: “It’s Time To Give The Fans What They Want”, Bout to come soon?

Who you got?

• Total voters
Hell yeah!!!!!!, can't wait for this fight, I been waiting so many years to see it. I hope it happens for real this time. Best fight that can be made in UFC in any weightclass for me, can't wait.

Hyper-excited-cat-with-mouth-open-and-arms-up.jpg

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

UFC never learns. Scheduling these fights 5-6 months out. That's why so many of the Fight Week cards have fallen apart. If they are healthy, they should be fighting in Feb.

Please, Tony. No more kicking metal pipes. Or wearing sunglasses inside. And no more tiramisu for Khabib.

Just let this fight happen. Whether it's Khabib smesh or Tony by painting the octagon with blood, we need this fight to happen and be done. These are the two best LWs ever on the two best LW win streaks ever. We need this fight

Good shit. This needs to happen ASAP.

I can't believe I'm so hyped for a fight that is still 5 months away.
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Ariel is Implying this means it ISNT signed

Bro, where does it say Tony officially signed?

son-i-am-disappoint-7600808.png
Well, “time to give they fans what they want” with a trailer with a specific date and arena. Seemed about as clear as possible to me. But obviously now Ariel has stated it’s not signed, I’ll edit the thread

Wtf thats so far away....Tonys gonna be a nervous wreck fucking kicking pipes again and plenty time to do a bunch of other creative shit.

Jeeebus!JBG!FSM!all the GODS!!!
Pleeeeeease!!!!!50D9331D-B7B9-4D98-90A6-CBF03B50B347.jpeg
Make it happen this tiiiiime!!

Back