Tonys decline is unreal

Taking into account he’s fighting at a higher weightclass, gonna be gunshy after getiting KOed 3 months ago, fighting at a reach and heigh disadvantage which he never does, short notice fight and 24 hour opponent change, 38 years old, I’d say es normal.
<{titihmm}>

That Justin fight man, When you see a fighter react like that its a downhill slope after

Its almost like Tony is 38 years old fighting a lightweight.

You guys realize that is simply not possible in the lower weight divisions right?

Check in with Khabib FIVE YEARS from now. Let me know how his athletic abilities stack up compared to when he was 30.

His peak was probably when he fough RDA. That was over 6 years ago. Took a lot of beatings and suffered some nasty injuries afterwards. Yeah, he didn't age as gracefully as Diaz

Honestly majority of ppl in the world age horribly. If ur talking athletes that's different or very health conscious ppl yes. But ur average person? At least in the US? Horrible lmao

People this century age significantly more slowly than they did in the last. They also used to look noticeably older at a younger age. Girls I was in high school with in the '80s could pass for 30 now.

Back