Too many people writing off Bellew.

Ghost in the Dark

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bellew won last time excuses or not. Haye is 37 and has had injury after injury. Back, biceps, achilles, shoulder, hand. Haye has come in lighter this time but Bellew is still faster, he can throw those quick combos from inside and hurt him. Obviously both fighters have been out over a year now but David has changed trainers and he may not be able to settle into his gameplan so easily.

TELEMMGLPICT000150361714-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqnxsVzbFt55yT5iapkHrLYV5yFgybF8Lp5lQn6ceV1MM.jpeg

I'm betting on Bellew again. I don't think he gets a finish thought.

I do t write him off. But I have him only winning if Dave reverts to his usual self and tries to knock him out..similataniously wrecking his own body.

I won good money on bellew last time and he looks in great shape.. for bellew anyway

My money is on Bellew again, hopefully by stoppage.

bellew could win on points

as a neutral i hope its a good fight

if bellew wins you wont hear the end of it lol

besides who doesnt want to see bellew get ko'd

Bellew won last time excuses or not. Haye is 37 and has had injury after injury. Back, biceps, achilles, shoulder, hand. Haye has come in lighter this time but Bellew is still faster, he can throw those quick combos from inside and hurt him. Obviously both fighters have been out over a year now but David has changed trainers and he may not be able to settle into his gameplan so easily.

TELEMMGLPICT000150361714-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqnxsVzbFt55yT5iapkHrLYV5yFgybF8Lp5lQn6ceV1MM.jpeg
Have you seen bellew fight?

David Haye Stanky Leg, looms.

m5NE8P6.gif

Plus Haye is sore, AF
Haye-Bellew-GIF.gif

{<diva} .

Maybe thats because Bellew struggled with Haye being crippled lol.

You guys can call " BONESTRODOMUS " from now on !

<20>. WHERE U AT @aries !!

Last edited:
AJ vs. Bellew. I want to see that scouse fuck get knocked out!

Well I was way off Haye wasn't even close to going the distance.
I hope Bellew continues this trend of knocking off has beens and goes after Fury next.

Well I was way off Haye wasn't even close to going the distance.
I hope Bellew continues this trend of knocking off has beens and goes after Fury next.

Bellew is too small for Heavyweight, IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back