Top 3 intelligent animals you would like to reincarnate as

- or to live underwater: whales/orcas/dolphins seem obvious choices here, but considering they have to resurface for breathing this seems not quite the full underwater-living-experience. Next choice would be sharks but they are not exactly known for their intelligence (tho maybe a bit underrated). So... octopus?
What about some of those ugly fishes that live thousands of meters down the sea and nobody fucks with? That seems like a peaceful life.

h2tjn3tvs7g21.jpg
No shit!

What about some of those ugly fishes that live thousands of meters down the sea and nobody fucks with? That seems like a peaceful life.
Not sure if that's true.
Also not sure if I'd want to live in perpetual darkness with only tiny bits of bioluminescence now and then.
And they might not qualify for a particular intelligent animal.

(If the focus is a peaceful relaxed sea life, I think I'd choose one of the big filter feeders. Not whales, because of need to come up for air, but whale shark or giant manta.)

Orcas are the GigaChads of ocean.

IDK why sharks got the reputation... Orcas bully them for their lunch money.
Yeah they are also the most intelligent species after humans..... Orcas n some Dolphins show more intelligence than chimps.

Orcas with literally just play with a great white untill they get bored rip its head off n play beach ball.

Already did the primate in a cold country thing..

I guess i'd be an orca for the ocean..

Vulture in africa for the view and the navigating of the wind..

Giant otter in the amazon..

I hadn't thought about it before this thread, but definitely Orca

Elephant is pretty badass b/c nobody messes with you (expect poaches who might want your tusks)

Golden Eagle maybe. King of the sky.

Honorable mention:
One of those bigass tortoises. They live over 150 years sometimes. It seems like a chill life to wander around all day, eat, and take naps.

Yeah they are also the most intelligent species after humans..... Orcas n some Dolphins show more intelligence than chimps.

Orcas with literally just play with a great white untill they get bored rip its head off n play beach ball.
Yeah... a few years ago I was in Puerto Madryn (south of Argentina). We have some Orcas coming every year there. The tour guide told us a story about an Orca teaching their offsprings how to go back to water if they get stuck in the sand. They were there a couple of days and some people started losing their mind because they thought the orcas were going to die. A guide basically went crazy and wanted to help and they stopped him.
A few days later the orcas went back to the sea when the tide was higher.

Crazy smart animals. And beautiful too.

Silverback, though I already look like one
Dog
Kookaburra

Walking is a chore and everything can get at you in the water. I'm goin all in on corvids

Crow
Raven
Magpie

All decently to very intelligent, inconspicuous, can still eat the same food as now

We need to decipher their langua

Watching a dolphin knock a dude off his paddling board around his/her fellow dolphins shows they have their own sense of humor.

Back