Media Top 3 Lies About Ian Machado According to Layla Machado

Come on it's Strickland. He runs his mouth at everything.
That doesn't make it ok to call someone a fucking pedophile.
It's not like Ian Garry doesn't send shots at people too. Why is he shutting down his comments as well?
Has he ever attacked anyone's wife? Or someone who wasn't an upcoming opponent?

That doesn't make it ok to call someone a fucking pedophile.

Has he ever attacked anyone's wife? Or someone who wasn't an upcoming opponent?
Oh stop it. Garry put up mugshots of people and made others look like child abusers. You don't think some stupid fan didn't make some CPS jokes on Neil Magny's social media? His kids don't see that shit?

His wife gets a lot of shit because she puts herself in the spotlight. Much more than any other MMA wife/sibling/girlfriend.

Oh stop it. Garry put up mugshots of people and made others look like child abusers.
His opponents. And if Magny didn't want to be called a child abuser, maybe
he shouldn't have joked about abusing his children.
You don't think some stupid fan didn't make some CPS jokes on Neil Magny's social media? His kids don't see that shit?
Yeah, and Magny cried about it, like it wasn't mostly his own fucking fault.
His wife gets a lot of shit because she puts herself in the spotlight. Much more than any other MMA wife/sibling/girlfriend.
What did she do to put herself in the spotlight? MMA Guru and Sean Strickland attacked her entirely unprovoked.

What did she do to put herself in the spotlight? MMA Guru and Sean Strickland attacked her entirely unprovoked.
What do you mean she doesn't put herself in the spotlight? She wrote a damn book about getting trapping a young athlete. Satire or not. She is always trying to get in the spotlight. She didn't have to make a reply on the behalf of husband. No other MMA wife does this as much as her.

What do you mean she doesn't put herself in the spotlight? She wrote a damn book about getting trapping a young athlete.
No, she didn't. It's 11 pages, and it's a joke making fun of WAGs.
Satire or not. She is always trying to get in the spotlight.
She is literally a media personality. It is her job to be in the spotlight.
She didn't have to make a reply on the behalf of husband. No other MMA wife does this as much as her.
She is criticized for not addressing the rumours. Now she is criticized for directly refuting them.

Listen, you can hate Layla Machado Garry all you want. Just don't pretend that there's a valid, rational reason for feeling that way.

Listen, you can hate Layla Machado Garry all you want. Just don't pretend that there's a valid, rational reason for feeling that way.
I never said I hate her. What kind of weird white knighting are you doing?

She is obviously in the center of her husband's career. She doesn't have to make responses on his behalf. She can play the background role like every other manager or wife in the sport. If she wants to in the spotlight then she has to deal with some issues that come with it.

I never said I hate her. What kind of weird white knighting are you doing?
I am white knighting for the truth.
She is obviously in the center of her husband's career. She doesn't have to make responses on his behalf.
He has already responded. She is allowed to respond too.
She can play the background role like every other manager or wife in the sport. If she wants to in the spotlight then she has to deal with some issues that come with it.
The hate she is experiencing is not a reasonable consequence of anything she has ever done.

I am white knighting for the truth.
You are being ridiculous here.

F3E59854_A35E_4028_A7F8_4B7E8020FB2E.0.jpeg

What do you mean she doesn't put herself in the spotlight? She wrote a damn book about getting trapping a young athlete. Satire or not. She is always trying to get in the spotlight. She didn't have to make a reply on the behalf of husband. No other MMA wife does this as much as her.
You realize she was a famous person before she ever met Ian Garry right? She's been a public figure for over a decade. She made a short audio book satirizing WAGs back when WAG entered the popular vernacular. Garry hadn't even debuted in MMA at that time.

If she was a gold digger looking to date an athlete she could have done a lot better than a lowly cage fighter in the D leagues. She's an attractive tv host, you think she couldn't nab a famous rugby player if that was her goal? She got with Garry when he was a nobody.

You realize she was a famous person before she ever met Ian Garry right? She's been a public figure for over a decade. She made a short audio book satirizing WAGs back when WAG entered the popular vernacular. Garry hadn't even debuted in MMA at that time.

If she was a gold digger looking to date an athlete she could have done a lot better than a lowly cage fighter in the D leagues. She's an attractive tv host, you think she couldn't nab a famous rugby player if that was her goal? She got with Garry when he was a nobody.
The fact is she is front and center of his MMA career. No other wife is doing this.

Don’t give me some shit about how she is famous already. She is obviously front and center in Ian Garry’s career. She doesn't have to do all this extra bullshit. Famous or not.

The fact is she is front and center of his MMA career. No other wife is doing this.

Don’t give me some shit about how she is famous already. She is obviously front and center in Ian Garry’s career. She doesn't have to do all this extra bullshit. Famous or not.
He was a nobody in Cage Warriors, she was their TV presenter. Up until a year ago she was more famous than him. She's literally his manager, doofus, of course she's front and center in his career. He married up and used her to further his career.

Also do you realize you liked my post? The 🤣 emoji counts as a like, fyi.

Last edited:
He was a nobody in Cage Warriors, she was their TV presenter. Up until a year ago she was more famous than him. She's literally his manager, doofus, of course she's front and center in his career. He married up and used her to further his career.
I am not arguing about that. It's not about who is using who. She doesn't have to be front and center in his MMA career. There are other wives/GFs of MMA fighters that were as famous as her. Guess what they did. They don't interfere in the fighter's careers. They can contribute without being in the spotlight.

Even Paulo Costa's girlfriend is his manager and she doesn't try to take center stage. Talk about being a doofus. Managers don't have to be front and center of their fighter's careers. Guess which type of managers catch the most flack?

i don’t hate ian garry, at all.

so, i am being 100% constructive when i say he should quit trash talking. he can throw nice jab occasionally, but he has the boxer’s equivalent of a glass jaw, and having your wife step in to save you is always a bad look. tbf, this is probably her idea, because she wants the attention, but the damage is done. people are going to roast him for this, and he’s going to hate it. he’s not good with social media. he should just focus on fighting.

I am not arguing about that. It's not about who is using who. She doesn't have to be front and center in his MMA career. There are other wives/GFs of MMA fighters that were as famous as her. Guess what they did. They don't interfere in the fighter's careers. They can contribute without being in the spotlight.

Even Paulo Costa's girlfriend is his manager and she doesn't try to take center stage. Talk about being a doofus. Managers don't have to be front and center of their fighter's careers. Guess which type of managers catch the most flack?

Paulo Costa's girlfriend isn't being called a whore and attacked on social media, is she? She also doesn't speak English and doesn't have sherdoggers sharing her posts here, does she? She does in fact post regularly and posts about Costa. It's just in Brazilian and you've never paid attention to it. Lol at calling a public figure defending themselves on their own Instagram account "interfering in the fighter's career". So you'd prefer women to stay silent and take abuse, even if they are famous?

Here's the clip... This chick talks enormous amounts of shit.

What a trash bag. She's married but puts up an image prominently displaying her tits? Not exactly gonna help your case, thot.

<{hughesimpress}>

That said, why is she even talking?

814856059-a3e69e3ef3612ff431aeffbbf4c148ba686e6ae3b6b7204273af3b4d241fec02-d_640

You can tell she's as awful as everybody says by how she's trying to get into the limelight via her husband, who is the fighter, not her.

Back