Media Top 3 Lies About Ian Machado According to Layla Machado

It's her maiden name.

Who cares?

Yes, she did

You are choosing to believe lies

We get it, you’re the biggest effeminate shill on the website who stands for everything contrary to masculinity… why don’t you go watch some WMMA while you prep your bull.

I-Love-My-Hot-Wife-s-Boyfriend-T-Shirt-100-Cotton-Memes-Cuck-Meme-Wifes-Boyfriend.jpg

We get it, you’re the biggest effeminate shill on the website who stands for everything contrary to masculinity… why don’t you go watch some WMMA while you prep your bull.

I-Love-My-Hot-Wife-s-Boyfriend-T-Shirt-100-Cotton-Memes-Cuck-Meme-Wifes-Boyfriend.jpg
I am literally fact checking in this thread. You are literally writing creepy sexual fanfiction about me. Kinda weird, Sherbro.

Ironic username, you should change it to something creepier.

The way she hold up her thumb instead of dat ring finger to say 3...fam ting is mad weird jus sayin maybe mans just ain't woke to it yet but ain't nobody I know count like dat no disrespect just keepin' it buck my guy iono if I can trust da gyal 📠🚫🖨️💯🦌

Last edited:
My goodness, this woman is out of her mind if she thinks I'm going to watch a video of her rambling about some irrelevant shit. Either post the refutations as single sentence bulletpoints or accept that the "myths" will promulgate uninterrupted.

What exactly did she say that was wrong?

I thought she was wrong about the parasitical nature of the press. The way she frames it, the press "rides the coattails" of do-ers like her husband or herself. But the relationship between celebrities and the press isn't parasitical it's symbiotic. It's the press writing stories about McGarry Machado (or is it Machado Garry?) which even brings him to wider public attention in the first place.

She can complain about inaccuracies in stories, but to slag off the entire profession is misguided IMO.

Why do Colby and his fans have such an obsession with other fighters wives? They also went after Dustin’s wife for no reason at all.

Ian Garry somehow turns his name into Ian Machado Garry but magically that isn't taking his wife's ex's name... Where did Machado come from then?
Oh come on, lots of couples do hyphenated last names after getting married, or else just keep their own surnames. It's weird and old-fashioned to force the woman to take the man's name.

OK where does her ex, who Ian hired, live? How often is the ex at Ian's house?

Ian is a cuck,
No opinion on this part; I haven't followed any of the past stories.

his past the wall wife made a video in a bikini top to come to his honor.
And here I think you are just looking for reasons to hate. She is clearly wearing a dress and not a bikini.

(edited for spelling)

That’s a whole lot of Cucksplaining going on there… Now we have cucks defending:

- A woman who wrote a book on being a WAG then goes on to marry a simp pro athlete husband.

- A man who married an older woman with someone else’s offspring then takes her last name.

- The same man working with the guy who knocked up his current woife.

This whole thread reeks of cuckery. I think it’s time to book yourself an appointment in the chair TS.

ro1unib9f82c1.jpg
The only thing lame is he took her last name. Him being a step dad doesn’t make him a cuck unless she cheated which she didn’t. She wrote a book that was satire and not a serious book. Let’s not pretend nfl and nba players don’t marry these gold diggers that only want money from them.

I mistakenly believed the first lie for a time, but a quick google search of Layla's birth name put that one to bed. Anyone with a brain should have known the other two weren't true. One of the lies was started by Sean Strickland, if that's any indication.

She isn't wrong, Strickland started it with that Youtube video. It went viral and got out of control. I bet she wants Garry to beat Strickland even more than Colby.lol

I mistakenly believed the first lie for a time, but a quick google search of Layla's birth name put that one to bed. Anyone with a brain should have known the other two weren't true. One of the lies was started by Sean Strickland, if that's any indication.

A little confusing though since she went by Anna-Lee and just says her family name is Machado in Brazil. I'm sure it is her family name in Brazil but she seems to have gone by her British name Anna-Lee until she married Garry and decided to switch it to Machado+Garry.

Back