Top contender Dustin Poirier gives UFC an ultimatum, says ‘this company is #1 bullsh-t’

If Poirier and Ferguson do fight, who wins?

• Dustin Poirier

• Tony Ferguson

Results are only viewable after voting.

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
UFC should let Dustin walk. He’s not that good.

More people need to walk out from the shitshow. Too many legit contenders get clogged up because WME allows champs to do bullshit fights or hold the belt hostage without taking fights.

Should have listened to the Diaz brothers and others and not got fooled by the Goof. People will never learn. The UFC is garbage.

It's also hilarious that Dustin is calling out the UFC and the shills are now out in full force saying he isn't that good anyways. Amazing.

UFC should let Dustin walk. He’s not that good.
giphy.gif

I think the Ferg is overrated.

Dustin has been inconsistent, but he can TKO the Ferg.

UFC can't get it's shit together. Every other week some fighter is threatening to leave.

I think the Ferg is overrated.

Dustin has been inconsistent, but he can TKO the Ferg.

Hes won 11 fights in a row lol I agree Dustin could win and would bet on him to do so but Tony is one of the best LWs in the world. Hes not overrated at all.

Dustin vs tony for interim in April/may
Then the winner faces khabib in November

Only fight Tony should be getting is Khabib. At this point Dustin nor Conor deserve to fight him, they can fight each other or one can face Cerrone.

as the diaz bros have proven, the ufc can't make any of these guys fight. so if dustin wants specific fighters, those specific fighters have to be willing to fight him.

Redoing contracts....holding out....picking your fights...calling out dana...these are things I don't remember hearing about back in the day and are becoming pretty regular. I think we're witnessing the beginning of a power shift to the athletes over the company.

Back