Social Top minds Joe Rogan and Bo Nickal making waves for their political hot take

X
I'm mostly ambivalent about Joe, outside of concerns regarding who he platforms. He single-handedly rocketed Libs of TikTok into the stratosphere and they're one of the most successful hate groups in the last decade.

My one super negative reaction to him was when he went berserk on a primatologist, it's the worst I've ever him.

Time stamped.

so did they find a new super chimp? lol what a douche.

You still haven't even addressed the story I've now brought up with Biden other than "meh". Jack, it's not a minor gaffe, that's really, REALLY bad. And it's just one example, albeit one of the more egregious ones. You're letting ideology color your thinking here.
I don't think that gaf is very bad at all frankly.... That's something that could happen to me quite easily and I don't have any cognitive decline. Put me up in front of people speaking for hours all the time and you're going to make mistakes like that and it doesn't prove anything.....

But I do support your point about Trump about kind of not caring what he says. Sometimes he just doesn't care. He lies whenever he wants to lie and sometimes his lies are sometimes fact checked.

Yes Jack, we all remember Trump calling on dead people, being visibly confused by a stage, being led around by his wife and the Easter Bunny, and falling asleep during meeting with delegates.

Virtually identical.

Don't forget shitting his pants in front of the Pope, lol.

FDCL83SXIAIIIIP

I love the deflated reaction to finding out Trump said it. When Biden said it, he needs to be removed and fired immediately. When Trump said airports existed then: "Well...obviously he just messed up his words." And no further conviction.

Trump has been babbling incoherently, not knowing where he is, sweating profusely, and slurring words for months.

Biden too old tho.
You are not that different, imagine if Trump said the ''then you are not black'' bullshit, all of you would go crazy and say racist this racist that. Biden has tons of quotes like that and it's funny how people crying about racism 24/7 never talks about him. But i have to say leftists are extra dumb when it comes to this. When Trump says things his supporters doesn't like (like vaccines), at least his supporters shows reactions to that. Imagine if Trump talks shit about veterans, his supporters would go crazy because they are pro-veterans. But when Biden talks shit about Blacks all the time, you don't give a fuck even though people like you always pro-black. That's the problem with people like you, your brain programmed on how Trump is good and Biden is bad so what they say is doesn't matter.
There is a reason non-western anti-racism, pro-lgbt, feminist people hates the western ones because you don't even know what you are supporting.

I don't think that gaf is very bad at all frankly.... That's something that could happen to me quite easily and I don't have any cognitive decline. Put me up in front of people speaking for hours all the time and you're going to make mistakes like that and it doesn't prove anything.....

But I do support your point about Trump about kind of not caring what he says. Sometimes he just doesn't care. He lies whenever he wants to lie and sometimes his lies are sometimes fact checked.

There's no way you'd start asking specifically about someone you knew well enough to just call out their first name to ask if they were in attendance when you knew they'd passed away the month prior.Even Biden's pres sec wouldn't tackle that one head on and just tried to deflect. A mistake is misquoting someone accidentally, etc. Not repeatedly asking if someone is there that you KNOW died the previous month in a tragic car accident. Jeez.

There's no way you'd start asking specifically about someone you knew well enough to just call out their first name to ask if they were in attendance when you knew they'd passed away the month prior.Even Biden's pres sec wouldn't tackle that one head on and just tried to deflect. A mistake is misquoting someone accidentally, etc. Not repeatedly asking if someone is there that you KNOW died the previous month in a tragic car accident. Jeez.
I would. For certain and do stuff like that all the time. Runs in the family too. It's not a sign of cognitive decline in our family so...

I would. For certain and do stuff like that all the time. Runs in the family too. It's not a sign of cognitive decline in our family so...
I cannot imagine Biden would have ever done that when he was younger. You're free to disagree, I'm not buying it.

I cannot imagine Biden would have ever done that when he was younger. You're free to disagree, I'm not buying it.
Well I do disagree in part... I think Biden does show signs of decline mentally. It's not any one thing though because he has always been an idiot speaker. For me it's really about how often he does it that is proof for me.

I'm mostly ambivalent about Joe, outside of concerns regarding who he platforms. He single-handedly rocketed Libs of TikTok into the stratosphere and they're one of the most successful hate groups in the last decade.

My one super negative reaction to him was when he went berserk on a primatologist, it's the worst I've ever him.

Time stamped.

This guy was advising people on vaccines and Covid medications... <6>

I can't say over the last few years since Ive mostly paid no attention to it, but before that he was really open to anyone. Which IMO is the best way to be. I don't believe in silencing opinions, only defeating them.

That said, I do believe in silencing verifiable lies but that can be tricky.
In that audio he was belligerently silencing a verifiable truth. <Prem972>

To be clear: I'm not claiming Trump has lost NO cognitive function. Dude is old AF too. That's just natural. My point all along is that it's just painfully obvious to anyone objective that Biden's downhill slide is far more severe.

The Rogan stuff...quite frankly I pay absolutely zero attention to him outside his MMA commentary. I actually LOVE him calling fights. Those who complain about him in that role imo are clueless. I think he's phenomenal at it, and has actually gotten better over time. Outside that? I can't really tolerate him at all. Tried watching one of his standup specials, unwatchable. Not remotely funny. Because of that never felt the need to invest any time in his podcast (even though I know it's not comedic and is supposed to be about a variety of things).
Its just "far more severe" because Biden is currently president and had farther to fall, Trump has sounded like a 3rd grader for years and people think he's just being cheeky/trolling when he's really just stupid about a lot of things but speaks with confidence so people who support him believe him and parrot the stupid s**t he says because its easier than having to actually understand things for their self. He's basically the Dunning Kruger effect personified, he asks "did anyone hear of X?" speaking about world events/famous people that obviously everyone has heard of or (even stupider) talks about how nobody knows them/heard of them (but him), claims to know "more about Y" than professionals in their field, or his other go to "A lot of people don't know" and its something that anyone with a modicum of intelligence knows and I genuinely believe he actually believes he's saying profound stuff because he's surrounded by sycophantic yes men and adoring idiots at rallies non-stop.

I like Rogan and have watched a ton of the recordings on Youtube, but he clearly just caters to a right wing audience a lot more now and it certainly seems like he doesn't want to say anything bad about Trump because Trump and his fans are ultra-sensitive to even reasonable criticism of him, especially since he's already got a lot of people on the left who hate him.

Imagine being so dishonest that you describe belief in a giant international conspiracy to steal the presidency of the United States via fraud, as "shenanigans went on".

No buddy, thinking shenanigans went on is like
"The liberal media really did an effective and dishonest job painting Mitt Romney as some kind of extremist wacko when he was really quite moderate"
or
"man it was kind of shady how some polling places in this key battleground state were changed somewhat last minute"

That you could accurately describe as "shenanigans".

Believing an international cabal successfully conspired to hack voting machines and unlawfully steal the presidency of the united states from the rightful winner, is not "shenanigans".

The only way you would describe such an insane belief of such incredible magnitude, as "shenanigans" is if you're dishonest, mentally ill, or in a cult. Possibly all three.
8ac9rp.jpg

Oh fuck off

We spent two years after 2016 hearing that Trump was elected illegitimately

Lol

I can't say over the last few years since Ive mostly paid no attention to it, but before that he was really open to anyone. Which IMO is the best way to be. I don't believe in silencing opinions, only defeating them.

That said, I do believe in silencing verifiable lies but that can be tricky.

It didn’t help that Dr Hotep and Sanjay Gupta looked like complete clowns on his podcast. And Joe constantly rails against Cali’s Covid policies and how he felt forced to flee to Texas. The leftist media going to war against Joe during Covid… remember how CNN edited his pic to make him look sicker than he was. How could Joe not look to move more right on topics after his direct experience with them.

It also seems leftist guests are relectuant to come on now. They don’t want to discuss Covid and Joe’s opinion on California, especially Gavin Newsom

But you’re right. He used to have guests from both sides routinely. And socially, Rogan had several left views.

This guy was advising people on vaccines and Covid medications... <6>

Americans have historically been whiney little bitches with pandemics.

During the Spanish Flu, they were advised to wear masks and they did it because it was sold as part of the war effort. It had exactly the effect rational people would expect; because they took it so seriously it immediately smashed the curve and deaths plummeted.

By the time the second wave came around they were tired of it and refused to comply. The bodies piled up.

It blows my mind that people ever said masks don't work when the Spanish Flu proved they absolutely do. Undeniably.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back