Top Rank signs 7-year deal with ESPN

as long as I get it on ESPN+ and can justify paying for it.

DAZN eats ESPN and shits it out.

Eddie Hearn and DAZN run boxing.

Bob Harum and ESPN should just DEAL WITH IT. Idiots.

Only because its Bob Arum im trying to shit on this, but honestly, this is good.

DAZN eats ESPN and shits it out.

Eddie Hearn and DAZN run boxing.

Bob Harum and ESPN should just DEAL WITH IT. Idiots.
Your posts are always amusing and informative.

thank you.

You pillock.

Your posts are always amusing and informative.

thank you.

You pillock.

Ha ha ha ha!

Don’t hate on DAZN and Eddie kidda.

They’re not here to take part, they are here to TAKE OVER.

As part of their new US deal with Top Rank, ESPN+ will show international cards promoted by Frank Warren (UK), Zanfer Promotions (Mexico) and Teiken Boxing (Japan).

Its 18 cards on the main ESPN station per year and 12 cards on the app per year on ESPN+ and 24 international cards on the app

As part of their new US deal with Top Rank, ESPN+ will show international cards promoted by Frank Warren (UK), Zanfer Promotions (Mexico) and Teiken Boxing (Japan).

WOW! Gotta love those Frank Warren cards! Simply LOVELEH.

Prepare for a lot of shit cards featuring fighters even die-hards have never heard of.

I’m so tired i read that as “top rank signs a 7 year old”. Thought valuev has a son.

Nice. Might bode well for the future and hopefully can encourage a shift away from existing PPV model for other platforms.

I've watched just about every PBC/Golden Boy/Top Rank show on ESPN since Friday Night Fights was cancelled and it seems like Top Rank consistently delivers the most competitive fights. Great news!

For only 5 bucks a month, I don’t get the hate. That’s $60’a year, the price of one ppv event

Not trying to be a dick but will Bob Arum still be around in 7 years?

Back