Top Ten UFC Fights of All Time

Silva v Sonnen 1 was not a 'great fight' but I see why people say it is. Sonnen did absolutely nothing with his positioning the entire fight and then let Silva sub him at the witching hour. Silva did absolutely nothing in that fight but get an awesome hail mary sub. Great fight? Nah.
I was thinking similarly. I guess it kinda depends on op’s criteria. An all-time great moment for sure, but as a whole, no way it’s one of the greatest fights ever, for me of course

Was watching an interesting clip on Jaxxon podcast and they had overrated Griffin vs Bonnar ( Good fight and historic, but ya that don't slide my top 15 even). So here is my list of the best UFC fights I have ever seen:

1) Rory vs Robbie 2
2) Shogun vs Hendo 1 (goat non title fight)
3) Frankie vs Gray 2
4) Silva vs Sonnen 1
5) Jones vs Gus 1
6) Jiri vs Glover
7) Condit vs Robbie
8) Joanna vs Zhang 1
9) Aldo vs Mendes 2
10) Dustin vs Max 2
Forrest vs Bonnar was a great fight, and only casuals who try to pretend that they aren't casuals say otherwise.

Was watching an interesting clip on Jaxxon podcast and they had overrated Griffin vs Bonnar ( Good fight and historic, but ya that don't slide my top 15 even). So here is my list of the best UFC fights I have ever seen:

1) Rory vs Robbie 2
2) Shogun vs Hendo 1 (goat non title fight)
3) Frankie vs Gray 2
4) Silva vs Sonnen 1
5) Jones vs Gus 1
6) Jiri vs Glover
7) Condit vs Robbie
8) Joanna vs Zhang 1
9) Aldo vs Mendes 2
10) Dustin vs Max 2
I would move Shogun Vs Hendo to 1, move Silva Vs Sonnen down a couple and insert Randy Vs Tim... maybe move Joanna vs Zhang 1 to number 3... good list though

Silva Sonnen 1 has no business on that list lmao. Shit was an LNP snore.

I would move Shogun Vs Hendo to 1, move Silva Vs Sonnen down a couple and insert Randy Vs Tim... maybe move Joanna vs Zhang 1 to number 3... good list though
Do people forget how boring some of these fights were aside from one moment in the fight? Sonnen/Silva 1 was Chael laying on Silva for 20+ minutes. Randy vs. Tim was one big right hand at the beginning of the fight, then 24 minutes of control.

Pantoja v Moreno would be in there for me

McGregor vs Diaz 1
McGregor vs Nurmagomedov
McGregor vs Dustin Poirier 2
McGregor vs Dustin Poirier 3
McGregor vs Joe Duffy

and then I just watch them all over again...🤣

You went too far into the try hard zone

Not a bad list, though I think I'd have Hunt vs Bigfoot over Porrier vs Holloway II, Forrest vs Bonnar also belongs at number 1 for significance alone.

Where's:
hq720.jpg
??

Here is a list I compiled of the greatest fights of all time. Mixed between absolute classics, back and forth wars, to epic comebacks, and even obscure bangers.

Enjoy.

Jones vs Shogun
Jones vs Rampage
Jones vs Gus 2
Jones vs Gane
Jones vs DC
Jones vs Belfort
Jones vs Evans
Jones vs DC 2
Jones vs Machida
Jones vs Gus 1

Jones bless

Some not listed

MJ Gaethje
Conor Nate 1
Barry Kongo
Lesnar Carwin
Poirier Hooker
Usman Covington 1
Rob Yoel uhh 2?

Silva v Sonnen 1 was not a 'great fight' but I see why people say it is. Sonnen did absolutely nothing with his positioning the entire fight and then let Silva sub him at the witching hour. Silva did absolutely nothing in that fight but get an awesome hail mary sub. Great fight? Nah.
Because context matters, too. Silva was at peak aura of invincibility, but his one :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: in the armor was thought to be TDD. And Chael had ran through top fighters with his wrestling. Factor in that Chael hyped the fight to the moon with trash talk and antics. Also factor in that Chael dropped Silva with a punch in the first round, which wasthought impossible. In real time, it was the most exciting fight ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back