** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

hi folks
here are some 12 oz winings inspired gloves , extra wrist support , and gold embroidery.
watermarked-IMG_2955_zpswbxehfqg.jpg

watermarked-IMG_2957_zpsfy30yt8a.jpg

watermarked-IMG_2958_zpsf0exzvza.jpg

Those are really sweet. They would look sweet with the Mexican embroidered mitts.

Hello,

First post on the forum! Nice work sir!

Would you please check your email - sent one yesterday and waiting for your reply.

Best,

hi folks,
ok here is nice i recently made , a custom made bjj gi , a4 size with belt ,
all white with grey collar , loops , and grey thread i used for stitching ,
its 550 gsm pearl/coral weave.
with ripstop canvas fabric for pants , 12 oz
and tested it on myself before dispatch for comfort and fitting test.
and i know i am looking funny and fat, lol
watermarked-IMG_3084_zpshyxc4laa.jpg

watermarked-IMG_3078_zpsqgog4si3.jpg

watermarked-IMG_3093_zpsxw5l24eg.jpg

watermarked-IMG_3100_zps5ykx0bd8.jpg

hope you guys like it.
thanks
p.s
if you guys pay little more attention there is star wars themed rashgaurd i made recently , which i am wearing below :) ,i was quite in a mood for modeling that day..hahah

hi Folks
here are some patent orange and black gloves , 12 oz
orthopedic foam
hope you guys like it.
watermarked-IMG_3075_zpsoiupg7ez.jpg

thanks

hi Folks
here are some patent orange and black gloves , 12 oz
orthopedic foam
hope you guys like it.
watermarked-IMG_3075_zpsoiupg7ez.jpg

thanks
I love the gloves. Elegant and bright at the same time. I really like the hand wraps as well.

thank you Jaime
i agree with the contrast in color the pair looks diffrent.
also the wraps are uniquely made ,
these are not painted or printed but i made them in within the weave itself with 3 diffrent colors of threads.(that can be changed)
hope you guys like it , also these were made to show solidarity with victims of paris attack.
thanks again

hi folks ,
long time i have been trying to develop this kind of leather , that has physical scales on it yet the are so smooth they dont hurt on impact ,
i have been working with a master leather guy and this is what we have achieved so far.
hope you guys like this new innovative idea ,its not print or pattren/paper pasted onto the leather but you can feel it with your hands.
and is two time more durable then typical leather.
hope you guys like it ,
watermarked-IMG_2923_zpsiilvyph7.jpg
[/IMG]
watermarked-IMG_2926_zps6tn80spg.jpg

watermarked-IMG_2927_zpsyf2xlgqg.jpg

watermarked-IMG_2925_zpsueplvm2s.jpg

watermarked-IMG_2922_zpsvcrjofzb.jpg

also pleas follow me on instagram @topboxerboxing
i also have this website registered for years but now i guess its time to make some use of it.
again thanks for your support throughout the journey.

TB let me know when my gloves are on the way!! The suspense is killing me

That new leather is innovative I'd have to feel it personally before I bought it tho. Someone write a review or post a video!

TB let me know when my gloves are on the way!! The suspense is killing me

That new leather is innovative I'd have to feel it personally before I bought it tho. Someone write a review or post a video!
your gloves have been ready its just the print job will be done in the morning and i will dispatch them as well , so hopefuly they will be with you asap.
lol , suspense is part of my job my friend.

hi folks ,
long time i have been trying to develop this kind of leather , that has physical scales on it yet the are so smooth they dont hurt on impact ,
i have been working with a master leather guy and this is what we have achieved so far.
hope you guys like this new innovative idea ,its not print or pattren/paper pasted onto the leather but you can feel it with your hands.
and is two time more durable then typical leather.
hope you guys like it ,
watermarked-IMG_2923_zpsiilvyph7.jpg
[/IMG]
watermarked-IMG_2926_zps6tn80spg.jpg

watermarked-IMG_2927_zpsyf2xlgqg.jpg

watermarked-IMG_2925_zpsueplvm2s.jpg

watermarked-IMG_2922_zpsvcrjofzb.jpg

also pleas follow me on instagram @topboxerboxing
i also have this website registered for years but now i guess its time to make some use of it.
again thanks for your support throughout the journey.
Those are some nice looking gloves. I really like that embroidered logo of yours

thanks , yours are also ready :) will post images soon
yes the logo seems nice and i think it must be on everything i make from now on , at least it will stop people from using my works images as their own on alibaba.lol

hi folks
here is long awaited project that almost all my existing customers asked me to take on ,
IMG_4466_zpsx6svbx2p.jpg

so i just received the headgear from a friend and now its time to dissect and recreate it for you folks , may also introduce some improvements based upon you folks demands.
P.S
yes there are some pads i am crafting for floyd sr in the background
thanks for your continued support , i am thankfull

hi folks
here is long awaited project that almost all my existing customers asked me to take on ,
IMG_4466_zpsx6svbx2p.jpg

so i just received the headgear from a friend and now its time to dissect and recreate it for you folks , may also introduce some improvements based upon you folks demands.
P.S
yes there are some pads i am crafting for floyd sr in the background
thanks for your continued support , i am thankfull
Can't wait that headgear will be next on my list.also do you carry a purple and teal mettelic I'm going to have to order a pair of gloves for my daughter. Thanks

Floyd Sr man!!!! You are making it big. You deserve it.

Back