TOPBOXER gear and equipment CUSTOM boxing gloves and other gear

shihtzu

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to this thread. This thread is going to be devoted to Topboxer's gear.

As most of you know, Topboxer is a guy from Sialkot who makes some of the best gear in the world. Imo better than Grant and Reyes.

He runs his own business and when he started (he is a young man, before him there was his father) he decided to change the industry. Sounds pathetic? Not at all. He just decided to do the things differently.

There is like 1000 factories in Sialkot and, with respect, all are more or less the same. Some produce decent gear, some produce worse, but basically they are very, very similar. Except Topboxer. He decided to change the perception of Pakistani gear. Something nobody before him had tried. He decided to be as perfect as possible, not just decent. It costs his a lot of time, effort and money.

It means superb materials, skills, intelligence, 101% perfect craftsmanship, a real passion for overall quality, second to none QC, ideal CS and the will to become better with every pair/piece of gear - above and beyond perfection. And I can honestly say: this is the case.

All gear is handmade with superb materials, flawless craftsmanship and he offers an amazing level of customization. Unlike other companies, not only fancy colours, but the real CUSTOMIZATION.

Here are some of his newer works, but a lot of other gear you can see in Beaulieu thread - all has been made by topboxer, all has been designed by him - with no contribution from anybody (well, except the customers of course).

be4n.jpg

sFwwIUx.jpg

90uwcYT.jpg

He can make ANY boxing/martial arts gear/equipment and any sport gear, either custom or bulk order. And you can be sure, whatever you order from him is going to be great and you will never want to go back to Ringside, Title and even Reyes and Grant.

Please post here any questions regarding his gear.

You can reach him here with orders:
[email protected]

Every time I see the wine and gold lace-ups, I want to order as fast as I can. I'll shoot Topboxer an email now.

Are the "winning clones" (sorry but I don't know how else to describe them) going to be available with a velcro closure? Also, what price range are the gloves?

Yes, for sure velcro is going to be available - a wide supportive velcro, I am already discussing details to get a pair for me.

I am not sure about prices yet, but it seems there are going to be several categories: 1) stock non-metallic (one of the options might be these maroon), 2) stock metallic, 3) custom non-metallic, 4) custom metallic

Yes, for sure velcro is going to be available - a wide supportive velcro, I am already discussing details to get a pair for me.

I am not sure about prices yet, but it seems there are going to be several categories: 1) stock non-metallic (one of the options might be these maroon), 2) stock metallic, 3) custom non-metallic, 4) custom metallic

Thanks for the reply. Just to clarify, does "custom" mean just the design, or are hand measurements going to be needed to give a better fit? I've never ordered custom gloves before.

Thanks for the reply. Just to clarify, does "custom" mean just the design, or are hand measurements going to be needed to give a better fit? I've never ordered custom gloves before.

Custom means the real customization - full customization, not the colours only.

Custom means the real customization - full customization, not the colours only.

Excellent. As soon as prices are released for velcro gloves, I'll be putting my order in, black and orange.

I was in Russia and got the chance to order 2 pairs.

God I cant wait for the winning replica review! I go on Rakuten almost daily, contemplating, whether i should drop the $350 dollars on them. The same battle goes on every time too, can I justify $350 on the highest quality gloves and not quite get the gloves I have been imagining in my head customization wise? But if they perform like I am hoping then it wont matter because then I can have both!!!!

And I hope its not just me but I get a total glove chub when I see those wine and gold gloves haha.

Beautiful gear.

Quick question:
Would Beaulieu gear not be included in the thread? Perhaps you could include a note clarifying the difference between the two. Doesn't Bill, of Beaulieu boxing, get his gear made by Top Boxer? Is the only difference buying from a third-party seller (Beaulieu) vs the manufacturer (Top Boxer)? Thanks.

Beautiful gear.

Quick question:
Would Beaulieu gear not be included in the thread? Perhaps you could include a note clarifying the difference between the two. Doesn't Bill, of Beaulieu boxing, get his gear made by Top Boxer? Is the only difference buying from a third-party seller (Beaulieu) vs the manufacturer (Top Boxer)? Thanks.

Bill only sells to USA. TopBoxer does not. If you want topboxers gear, you need to go through Bill.

Beaulieu gear is still there as it has been. No changes at all.

But these clones are available ONLY from Topboxer. They are not and they will not be available from Beaulieu.

In general, there is no difference between the 2 in general. All Beaulieu gear was and is designed 100% by Topboxer and made by him. Bill contribution, with all respect, has been his name and his second to none CS.

Bill only sells to USA. TopBoxer does not. If you want topboxers gear, you need to go through Bill.

Definitely not in case of these clones.

Not true, I'm in the UK and I've been in contact with him. He gave quotes for international shipping too.

Not true, I'm in the UK and I've been in contact with him. He gave quotes for international shipping too.

Yes, exactly. Unless you want Winning clones (they are NOT available from Bill) you can go with Bill or Topboxer regardless where your location is.

This means you can order from Topboxer even if you are in the U.S.

Payment options are different as well. For example, Bill takes PayPal, TB does not. Something worth noting if this is an information thread.

Payment options are different as well. For example, Bill takes PayPal, TB does not. Something worth noting if this is an information thread.

Did not know that, thanks for posting.

Yes, this is a very important point.

It is not that he "doesn't accept" paypal... Unfortunately paypal doesn't allow registration if you reside in Pakistan, otherwise Topboxer would have it of course. But in future it seems he is going to try and solve it somehow.

With Topboxer only Western Union is available I am afraid :(

Does Top Boxer make less money if you go though Bill? A man deserves payment for his work, not someone else...

Back