Media Topuira doesn’t want to give Volk a rematch

Volk deserves an immediate rematch. It would be another retarded move by him, though. Coming off getting KTFO 2 times consecutively to fight a very dangerous man who just sent him to Narnia. Not a very bright move.

I wouldn't mind Volk having a rematch as he definitely deserves it but he should really take some months off first. Dude just been KO'ed back to back and that's not a good look. Plus, he fought 4 times in the last 12 months and he's 36.

I would take at least 6-8 months off before thinking about fighting again anytime soon. The last thing I want to see is them being booked again in 5-6 months.

This is why it's been so stupid for the UFC to have tossed rematches around like crazy, because when someone who actually deserves one (like Volk) asks for it the fans don't want to see another one

Rematches have gotten very stupid.

They are and they aren't. It's an entertainment sport, and then putting on rematches is just a reflection of the fanbase that buys the ppvs.

If there's a demand, they'll do it. Let's me honest, we'd all watch it.

Volk deserves an instant rematch for getting knocked the fuck out?

biden-sniff.gif

You have to be Conor or someone like that to begin calling shots ten minutes after winning your first belt. Dana made Leon fight Colby when everyone agreed that it was a stupid fight.

volk has nothing for topuria. Im sorry but he doesnt have the chin, or the power to have a chance. 25 minutes is too long.
This is a young man sport
That's a stupid take considering we didn't see Volk try any heavy grappling. But then again, over the years I've seen countless dumb posts from people who think they know everything.

That's a stupid take considering we didn't see Volk try any heavy grappling. But then again, over the years I've seen countless dumb posts from people who think they know everything.
Volk isnt a great wrestler. Hes okay. Topuria has good TD défense. And volk lacks power to make topuria respect him.
Its just mma bro, just breath

Idk what Ilia wants lol

He did say he's gonna do a rematch, then said its time to move on. Then said wanna fight Conor at any weight class. To saying the FWs below him don't deserve a title shot.

Like wth he wants bro

Max needs to beat Gaethje, turn down giving Makhachev the opportunity to fight another FW, and then go back down and fight Ilia.

These smaller guys get paid too little to call the shots. Topuria will fight whoever the company wants him to fight. I think Topuria made less than 500k for his fight? I am assuming he got the standard 350k for the new challenger?

ko"d back to back
still deserves the rematch
tf is wrong with you people here?

Back