Topuria will make it look easy against Max

"Mom, come get me. This Max Holloway guy is calling me out"
View attachment 1039915
He’s starting to look like an evil prince who betrays his father by poisoning him to take the throne only to become a king who drinks wine all day in his chamber with one of his male advisors he’s having a secret affair with. Eventually his wife finds out, so he snuffs her. Then his gay lover, Horatio, begins to feel bad about being a secret, so the prince turned king kills him with a dagger and nobody is left to expose him….Except an orphaned stableboy who saw something he shouldn’t by complete chance while delivering an Arabian quarter horse to the king’s palatial estate.

That stableboy was Max Holloway.

Yeah I’m high fellas

He just KO'd Volk who pieced up Max everytime they fought.

Max moved up in weight to fight Justin who ain't sniffing the title and wins and now you guys think he has a shot at Topuria?

Good strategic move for Max to put on weight to fight in LW and then cut back down to FW to take on a bigger more physical Topuria... but it won't be enough.

Topuria is too good anywhere the fight can go.

Also, Aldo is the FW GOAT despite what anyone says. 7 Consecutive title defenses in UFC + 2 in WEC.
Fuck your hating on Max hard.

That's cause Topuria actually risks it all fight long unlike Max who waits until the last ten seconds of a fight to go all out with minimal risk. Topuria will fight smart against Max just like he did against Volk and there will be nothing Max can do to stop that.
What about when he put it on Aldo and stopped him twice within 3 rnds. He really went for it then

You’ve been very unhappy with Max ever since Saturday. Does it stem from the history between him and Aldo?

A guy named @AldoStillGoat is sensitive about Max Holloway? *Gasp* I'm shocked.

Max via destruction. Ilia got Volk at the right time, it tricked the Shattered who only look at results and have to much ADD to remember performances.

Last edited:
That's cause Topuria actually risks it all fight long unlike Max who waits until the last ten seconds of a fight to go all out with minimal risk. Topuria will fight smart against Max just like he did against Volk and there will be nothing Max can do to stop that.

Where was Topurias "risk it" attitude against Emmett you silly goose?
He basically won that fight with his jab because he knew if he risked it, there was a possibility he'd be "Bryce'd".

You’ve been very unhappy with Max ever since Saturday. Does it stem from the history between him and Aldo?

Nah Max is cool. But he’s not the FW goat like people proclaim. I also didn’t think it was super amazing that he knocked out Justin in that fashion but it was definitely entertaining (although his performance was definitely amazing for moving up in weight).

He’s a hall of famer but I can’t stand nut huggers so I gotta set shit straight

Plus I really do think Topuria is like a next gen mma fighter

I think he might end up being the FW goat or damn near close

He basically won that fight with his jab because he knew if he risked it, there was a possibility he'd be "Bryce'd".

He destroyed Emmett without having to rely on his KO power because Emmett is dangerous.

Max running around like a chicken with his head cut off after KOing a already badly beaten up Justin was lame idgaf what anyone says

Of course brother, Ilia knew Josh had the power to knock him out. That's why he demolished him to a 50-42 scorecard instead. Seriously though, anyone who can do that to Josh Emmett has some legit skills. Plus, if you check it out he has 13 finishes in 15 fights. That's a high finish rate.

ilia-UFC_Fight_Night_Emmett_vs__Topuria_-_Scorecards_-_Emmett_vs__Topuria_pdf.jpg

He destroyed Emmett without having to rely on his KO power because Emmett is dangerous.

Max running around like a chicken with his head cut off after KOing a already badly beaten up Justin was lame idgaf what anyone says

Max moving around and picking him apart because Justin is dangerous....not cool.

But Topuria using mostly the jab because Emmett is dangerous...super cool, got it.

At least Max gave Justin a chance to bang because he risked it.
That's not good enough, but Topuria never risked it with Emmett even though he had him beat... that's good enough.

This after you just said Topuria "risks it all fight long"

Im not being a cunt here but you put your foot in your mouth sir.

Of course brother, Ilia knew Josh had the power to knock him out. That's why he demolished him to a 50-42 scorecard instead. Seriously though, anyone who can do that to Josh Emmett has some legit skills. Plus, if you check it out he has 13 finishes in 15 fights. That's a high finish rate.

ilia-UFC_Fight_Night_Emmett_vs__Topuria_-_Scorecards_-_Emmett_vs__Topuria_pdf.jpg

He said Topuria "risks it all fight long" and shit in Max for "only risking it for 10 seconds".
Yet when Topuria didn't risk it against a similar power puncher its cool.

You can't say shit like he risks it all fight long and then I point out a time he didn't and then the goal posts are moved.

I know what Topuria did to Emmett but he made it seem like Topuria is kill or be killed like hes fuckin Mike Perry lol.

Topuria is smart...Max is smart, but he gave Justin a chance that Topuria didn't give Emmett.

Only on Sherdog can a guy shit on one of the most exciting moments in the history of the sport.

He said Topuria "risks it all fight long" and shit in Max for "only risking it for 10 seconds".
Yet when Topuria didn't risk it against a similar power puncher its cool.

You can't say shit like he risks it all fight long and then I point out a time he didn't and then the goal posts are moved.

I know what Topuria did to Emmett but he made it seem like Topuria is kill or be killed like hes fuckin Mike Perry lol.

Topuria is smart...Max is smart, but he gave Justin a chance that Topuria didn't give Emmett.

Only on Sherdog can a guy shit on one of the most exciting moments in the history of the sport.
Oh, that guy really hates Max Holloway. He's super salty. To be fair to Topuria ( and other fighters ) Max is very unique when it comes to that point to the center and bang shit.

He’s starting to look like an evil prince who betrays his father by poisoning him to take the throne only to become a king who drinks wine all day in his chamber with one of his male advisors he’s having a secret affair with. Eventually his wife finds out, so he snuffs her. Then his gay lover, Horatio, begins to feel bad about being a secret, so the prince turned king kills him with a dagger and nobody is left to expose him….Except an orphaned stableboy who saw something he shouldn’t by complete chance while delivering an Arabian quarter horse to the king’s palatial estate.

That stableboy was Max Holloway.

Yeah I’m high fellas

I like this story sir, it's the perfect bedtime story... appreciated.
Sweet dreams you baked brownie lol.

Back