Media Topuria won a 10-7 round vs Emmett

Devils advocate, he was dropped twice and saved by the bell. Likely finished with a few more seconds.

But I think it was a 10-8 personally. Maybe an argument for round 2 because he dropped him twice but that’s pushing it.

From the unified rules:

"A 10-7 score takes both overwhelming DOMINANCE of a round, but also significant IMPACT that, at times, cause the judge to consider that the fight could be stopped. Judges shall look for multiple IMPACTFUL blows or knockdowns that diminish the fighter, and/or grappling maneuvers that place the fighter in dominant situations with impact being inflicted that visibly diminishes the fighter’s ability to compete."

Dominance: yes
Impact: yes
Fight could be stopped: yes
Multiple impactful blows or knockdowns: yes

Sounds like a 10-7 round to me.

Emmett scored a 10-7 once and got 10-7'd himself. Ironic

rd 4 could be 10-8, no way in hell was it 10-7. I think you have to pretty much kill a dude to get a 10-7. Holloway got a 50-42 on one scorecard against Kattar but look how lopsided the stats are in that fight compared to this one.

See, the 10-8 in the third is what I have an issue with.

That's what exactly what a 10-7 round looks like.

Yep. If you're getting dropped multiple times and the ref is moments away from stopping the fight, what else does it take for a 10-7 round? People criticizing that scorecard don't know what the UFC scoring criteria actually says.

Fight should of been stopped in the 4th

Christopher Lee also scored R3, easily the closest of the fight, a 10-8.

Guy should be fined.
He should lose his license to judge, simple as that. Some pretty terrible judging tonight overall but damn.. Emmett did very good that rd, still probably lost it but close rd. Offiicial stats are 37-31 for Topuria, no knockdown, no takedowns... how tf is that a 10-8

Complaining about the 10-7 but one judge gave a round to Emmett okay

Is this the first 10-7 round since Heelwani vs Schasubs?

Back