Toughest fighters in UFC history

On top of my head:
Benoît Saint Denis
Whittaker
Robbie Lawler
Mark Hunt
Mirko Crocop
Bas Rutten

I think Pena deserves a mention, she got knocked down multiple times by Nunes in the rematch and still kept going, I am convinced that she was willing to die that night

You just liked a post saying GSP who notoriously tapped to strikes. Pipe down you moron.
People can have a bad day. For example Francis Ngannou chickened out against Black Beast. So what? It was early in GSPs career when Serra beat him. Later he took KO machine Johny Henricks' hardest shots and never went down from them once.

I am going to get some crap for this, but Perry? I think Evan Tanner needs to get some more love on here. Or Franklin? Especially, since he fought up when he realized he had nothing for Silva. When he was going into the next round with his nose sideway on his face is legendary
Knocking out Chuck Liddell with his Nom broken arm is legend as well that's a great pick

Ortega has taken some hellacious ass beatings w/o going away

Leben was a tough SOB

Landwehr’s got that dawg in him, gets damn near koed like every fight but always pops right back up and fights his ass off. Went to Russia and won a belt off breaking dudes in barnburners

Jon jones hasn’t had to show his toughness many times but there was the first Gus fight, not tapping to trt vitor’s armbar, his toe pointing sideways in the chael fight

Mike Perry tougher than absolute fuck & made for bare knuckle

Max, Nick, Nate, Tony of course

Luque to a concerning extent lol

Billy Q, dawg

Chito

Just some that came to mind quickly

People can have a bad day. For example Francis Ngannou chickened out against Black Beast. So what? It was early in GSPs career when Serra beat him. Later he took KO machine Johny Henricks' hardest shots and never went down from them once.

Darn right, NOSADA Hendrix was a machine; his instant KOs Jon Fitch of Martin Kampnann (and beating all the others too oviously) really show how tough GSP was take a pounding like that for 25min, managed to win the last round and all was good and happy in the world and no rematch was ever needed.

... what's that? He came back and took the belt in a higher weight class? roflcopters <Lmaoo>

Too many tough pro fighters to count.
Honourable mentions:
Nick & Nate Diaz
Michael Bisping took a knee from Anderson that should have killed him but he kept going.
Lawler & Rory
Glover
Max
Gaethje
Any fan favourite that is pure action and brings it is probably a tough one.

Darn right, NOSADA Hendrix was a machine; his instant KOs Jon Fitch of Martin Kampnann (and beating all the others too oviously) really show how tough GSP was take a pounding like that for 25min, managed to win the last round and all was good and happy in the world and no rematch was ever needed.

... what's that? He came back and took the belt in a higher weight class? roflcopters <Lmaoo>
MMA Noob spotted.

A list without Hendo is a shit list.

Chris Leben
Lawler
Matt brown
Diego Sanchez
Tony

Dan HOOKER always knows how to take a good pounding

Back