Social Toy Collectors Thread

No GI Joe pre-orders for me this time. Only interested in retro Beachhead in classic colors and Eel I never had a chance to order on Amazon.

Not a fan of Jinx's arm tattoo. Might buy Doc if I see it dirt cheap.

No GI Joe pre-orders for me this time. Only interested in retro Beachhead in classic colors and Eel I never had a chance to order on Amazon.

Not a fan of Jinx's arm tattoo. Might buy Doc if I see it dirt cheap.

I'm a Doc fan and I may pick him up. I'm taking a hard look at that missile system though. Could place my vipers around it as an AA diorama.

i ordered one of the nendoroid “blind boxes” & a figma “blind box” from GoodSmile during their lunar new year promo. got a Levi (Attack on Titan) nendoroid & a Yu Narukmi (Persona 4 Arena Ultimax) figma. pretty happy w/ the figma, even though i haven’t played that particular Persona game. don’t care about Attack on Titan & prob never will, so i’ll most likely gift that to someone because it’s junk to me

I'm a Doc fan and I may pick him up. I'm taking a hard look at that missile system though. Could place my vipers around it as an AA diorama.

$75 though. Didn't get a good look at the figure it comes with.

i ordered one of the nendoroid “blind boxes” & a figma “blind box” from GoodSmile during their lunar new year promo. got a Levi (Attack on Titan) nendoroid & a Yu Narukmi (Persona 4 Arena Ultimax) figma. pretty happy w/ the figma, even though i haven’t played that particular Persona game. don’t care about Attack on Titan & prob never will, so i’ll most likely gift that to someone because it’s junk to me

Attack On Titan is one of the greatest animes ever made.

"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to become the villain."

Store Horsemen has an in-stock sale going on.

Demistros-Front_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Dwarf-Turn-Front_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Brontus-2-Front-Right_1024x1024@2x.jpg

This one includes two heads^ the one shown and a cyclops version.

syclid=cnh1j1j7v77s7398d3b0&utm_campaign=emailmarketing_150053847171&utm_medium=email&utm_source=shopify_email

Store Horsemen has an in-stock sale going on.

Demistros-Front_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Dwarf-Turn-Front_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Brontus-2-Front-Right_1024x1024@2x.jpg

This one includes two heads^ the one shown and a cyclops version.

syclid=cnh1j1j7v77s7398d3b0&utm_campaign=emailmarketing_150053847171&utm_medium=email&utm_source=shopify_email

I could spend a small fortune in there.

Attack On Titan is one of the greatest animes ever made.

"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to become the villain."
i’m more into the psychological mind-fuck drama miniseries like Paranoia Agent or Serial Experiments Lane, or the aesthetically unique comedic miniseries like Tatami Galaxy

marvel-legends-spider-man-retro-wave-black-cat-action-figure-toys-gamesaction-figures-accessor...jpg

Well, I was looking around tonight and found a UK site that unexpectedly claims to have the retro Black Cat in stock. Won't be surprised to get told it's a website error but ordered it with several Marvel facsimile/ retro comics , a couple of Conan new ones and these guys :

F4111_PROD_MVL_LEGENDS_MULTIPACK3_0020_Online_2000SQ_400x400.jpg

Must admit I don't know anything about these 2 apart from the fact that they were heralds of Galactus. The only ones I knew of were Silver Surfer ( duh) , Firelord and The Destroyer . They look okay and weren't a stupid price - I don't mind paying full price but it's got to be something I really want, like the Black Cat retro. If the Black cat figure turns out to be ok I'll buy another to open it to pose it.

Last edited:
i’m more into the psychological mind-fuck drama miniseries like Paranoia Agent or Serial Experiments Lane, or the aesthetically unique comedic miniseries like Tatami Galaxy

Oh, Attack On Titan has mind*uck galore in it.

Back