Social Toy Collectors Thread

Took my first dip into collectible statues, it’s a 1:1 Licker bust and it’s ridiculous but totally awesome. Resident Evil 2 is one of my all time favorite games, I still have my original copy from 1998. Limited run of 666.

View attachment 1036700

Weighs 40 lbs and is almost three feet long lol

Lol , I still have my original copy for the PS too. Was the first ever game I bought for/with it. RE2 probably one of my top 3 games .

Great call on that licker, looks fantastic.

I'm glad you got that Hawkeye and sky-cycle! I know you were gunning for it!

Cheers cupcake. The Lego was a nice unexpected surprise.

Super Adaptoid, Captain Marvel with Doom are being eyed currently. There's one site where they're at a decent price ( same place the Hawkeye came from) but his price dropped a bit more and I'm hemming whether to spring for them yet...

Cheers cupcake. The Lego was a nice unexpected surprise.

Super Adaptoid, Captain Marvel with Doom are being eyed currently. There's one site where they're at a decent price ( same place the Hawkeye came from) but his price dropped a bit more and I'm hemming whether to spring for them yet...
Just do it. You'll kick yourself if you don't and then can't find them again.

My Lego Batcave shadow box should get here on Saturday.
wwewrclsutoe.webp

tumblr_mi3f72JPvP1r93xiko1_500.gif

Hasbro panel at Wondercon streamed by Articulated Points. They revealed a 3.75" o-ring Ghostbusters 4 pack for $44.99 to pre-order 6/8. (GI Joe Hasbro o-rings were $20 each before they canceled the line) I'm guessing they know not enough Ghostbusters fans would buy, so lower the price a lot.

Not sure if the retro fat boots Iron Man would be cheap later. They said it's at least partially new. The old retro cardback one fell apart easily in a youtube review.

Back