Social Toy Collectors Thread

Do you want it totally enclosed, open front, wood, plastic, very tall, or cubes? They're a lot of options out there. I'm here to help.
61GOp-S%2BcIL.__AC_SY300_SX300_QL70_FMwebp_.jpg

ProTech AFSBM 24 Slot Acrylic Display Case for 3" - 4" Action Figures (Wall-Mount), 18" W x 15.25" H x 2.5" D

Something like this is what I found. Ideally some material bugs won't eat, but strong enough to not crack or break off wall mount, and enclosed but able to easily open.

I did once see some misc toy cases at Daiso here, but didn't think if they'd fit TVC. They were stackable.

Black Series LFL 50th Power of the Force 2 Figures - Pre-Order FRIDAY, JUNE 18th 2021 at 1pm EST on Hasbro Pulse and shopDisney!
Screenshot-2021-06-16-232049.png

https://from4-lomtozuckuss.com/black-series-lfl-50th-power-of-the-force-2-figures/
:/

Hasbro Star Wars Black Series Fan Celebration 212th Clone Trooper, Bad Batch Captain Rex, and Imperial Crosshair - Pre-Order FRIDAY, JUNE 18th 2021 at 1pm EDT

Clone Trooper (212th Battalion) - Available for pre-order exclusively at Walgreens.
STAR-WARS-THE-BLACK-SERIES-6-INCH-CLONE-TROOPER-212TH-BATTALION-Figure-in-pck-1.jpg

Clone Captain Rex (The Bad Batch) - Available for pre-order exclusively at Walmart.
STAR-WARS-THE-BLACK-SERIES-6-INCH-CLONE-CAPTAIN-REX-Figure-in-pck-1.jpg

Crosshair (Imperial) - Available for pre-order exclusively at Walmart.
STAR-WARS-THE-BLACK-SERIES-6-INCH-CROSSHAIR-IMPERIAL-Figure-in-pck-1.jpg

http://thefwoosh.com/2021/06/first-...bad-batch-captain-rex-and-imperial-crosshair/

Last edited:
61GOp-S%2BcIL.__AC_SY300_SX300_QL70_FMwebp_.jpg

ProTech AFSBM 24 Slot Acrylic Display Case for 3" - 4" Action Figures (Wall-Mount), 18" W x 15.25" H x 2.5" D

Something like this is what I found. Ideally some material bugs won't eat, but strong enough to not crack or break off wall mount, and enclosed but able to easily open.

I did once see some misc toy cases at Daiso here, but didn't think if they'd fit TVC. They were stackable.

I'll put my nose to the ground and see what I can find.

The ProTech seemed to specifically say it's for 3" to 4" figures. I have a 5POA Chewie that's 4.5" and he's a bit taller than Darth Vader TVC. Mirror back is cool, but I'm more interested in durability of the plastic. No idea if acrylic is stronger than ABS.

Don't give me hope. Everything sells out in under a min.

I'm just going to see what they have... If I get lucky then BONUS! :)

I'm in!..

Nothing is piquing my interest though..

Sorry, I'll post it much better notice next time. :(

Naw man. Its not your fault. It's the way they do their sales. Everything is gone under a min. I only want 2 of them and they were sold out by the time I went to checkout. I added to cart, and by the time it transfered me to the pay page, they were sold out. They suck. Go to their FB page and you will see abunvh of people complaining about it. It's just dumb.

I did order a mystery mythic figure from Empire a few days ago. So we see what I get when it comes in. I am hoping for a horse.

Seems like in a short timespan, Hasbro really built out a ton of Spidey supporting cast in Marvel Legends. They just need to reissue Kraven with a non-Betty Boop era crazed face.

Back