Social Toy Collectors Thread

I hope you folks got your Spiderman orders in.... showing as sold out already...

If what I read is correct, Ghost rider and cycle is $49.99 which seems decent.

Last edited:
I hope you folks got your Spiderman orders in.... showing as sold out already...

got mine preordered on Amazon a few minutes after preorders went live

I got mine in at Hasbro. Phew!

*Edit*

I just checked and it shows sold out there! Man, I guess I got in at the nick of time! Now I need to grab that Ghost Rider.

*Edit*

Spider-Man is still up for preorder at Bigbad!

Last edited:
when does the Ghost Rider go up for preorders? that one i don’t wanna miss either.

I hope to get Ms. Marvel dirt cheap later. That's the best Ms. Marvel outfit. That and Iron Fist.

Yea, I'm digging that too. The Iron fist I like but would prefer the V shape costume. Might hold off and see if I can get it cheap especially as I'm not that fussed by the Luke Cage at that price.

Thinking I may spring for the Ghost Rider .

Four Horsemen studios are having a grab bag sale with two figs for $75 and flat rate $9.99 shipping here in the U.S. (sorry my overseas sherbros, shersisters, and all points in-between).

You'll get a newer chase figure and an older reissue chase figure. These will be blind pulls and if you order more than one bag, they'll TRY not to give you copies. I really like Four Horsemen as their figures are highly detailed with great articulation.

Sale starts Monday at 11 A.M. E.S.T

Four Horsemen studios are having a grab bag sale with two figs for $75 and flat rate $9.99 shipping here in the U.S. (sorry my overseas sherbros, shersisters, and all points in-between).

You'll get a newer chase figure and an older reissue chase figure. These will be blind pulls and if you order more than one bag, they'll TRY not to give you copies. I really like Four Horsemen as their figures are highly detailed with great articulation.

Sale starts Monday at 11 A.M. E.S.T

welp. i’m a sucker for blind boxes, so these mother fuckers got me locked in

d71217e0-0890-4d13-8adf-5e138222d97b.jpg

Wow. This is one crazy TrapJaw from Masters Of The Universe. I was never that into it and this is out of my price range, but it looks bad@$$!
LOVE the serious deadly take on the character.

71OTxRGZuRL._AC_SL1080_.jpg

On sale at Amazon with 10% off if you clip the coupon button.

At Walmart, I saw this possibly new Marvel line that was bigger than 4" Epic Heroes(?) and smaller than Marvel Legends. Looked kinda decent, maybe had elbows, but 5POA hips. Definitely looked like better sculpts than Epic Heroes. It was a classic Spidey and Venom 2 pack.

Without reading Skybound Cobra Commander #1 comic since Apple doesn't seem to sell it, I read #2-#4 and not bad. Nemesis Enforcer is one bad mean dude. Not sure if I'll try to buy the GIJ CS figure. Seems this universe is tied to Transformers.

If I were to buy Transformers again, which one should I buy? Last one I bought was few years ago Walmart clearance Starscream which I haven't opened yet. Mostly bought that because it's an F-15. Haven't really studied what the Jetfire ones look like these days.

Wasp/Giant man set has been dispatched from Hasbro.

Playmobil Bird's Eye Captain has been confirmed with delivery in the next two weeks.

* Edit *

Was browsing around and found Retro Marvel Legends Kingpin on a UK site I've never seen before, guy has 4.6 on Trust pilot . I've ordered one for £45 or so total price. Delivery July .

Been asking around as there seems to be unscheduled releases popping up around, seen retro Black Cat (bought), Rogue , Cyclops (bought) and now Kingpin ( hopefully bought) from previous runs . Hoping that I'll get some information from a couple of dealers I've messaged...

Bought this today...

skeletonea.jpg

Annoyingly they had Rogue too and I dawdled and missed out on her . It's not my favourite Cyclops outfit but still...

Last edited:
Back