Social Toy Collectors Thread

Some of the details on that are great.

" Bricksonian museum"
"Shawarma King"
Yup. I couldn't even get good pictures of some of them.

And of course, I already have my next build on the way. Picked up the Milano ship since it was retired and well, being a Guardians fan I had to have it. Won't be here for my birthday, but I should have it next weekend.

ADKq_NZUeu7lJIwjT07jNyNE97SFOpqUe2HyzesdsDM1ycNPULI4ti9hLv0QFZlA4cpFr50h0DhP19H7iDXNeG7aTTnVimTBNRAi7yX8o6JDiSq419Gw9fFxZ_WR7YJwU-wqHDGEuppiC10H1xYrASgrMfO7COmH3aSSOZE_=s0-d-e1-ft

Aquaman items only.

Yup. I couldn't even get good pictures of some of them.

And of course, I already have my next build on the way. Picked up the Milano ship since it was retired and well, being a Guardians fan I had to have it. Won't be here for my birthday, but I should have it next weekend.
" Happy birthday dear Batjester
Happy birthday to you!"

At Walmart, in one aisle they had these generic toys and among them was some sort of metal looking handcuffs. I thought maybe I'd buy one just in case, but it seems to have some release lever, so can't really use it on bad people.

Saw Neca Turtles Pizza line at Target. They looked really good but it was $38 per figure before taxes. I reluctantly passed on it because of the price.

I’ll stick to McFarlane dc figs and lego.

Saw Neca Turtles Pizza line at Target. They looked really good but it was $38 per figure before taxes. I reluctantly passed on it because of the price.

I’ll stick to McFarlane dc figs and lego.

I only have one NECA figure and it's that Bear predator I posted awhile back.

The Walmart exclusive ML Kraven is now sold by Amazon as seller. Similar price Walmart had. Don't like that Betty Boop head.

The Walmart exclusive ML Kraven is now sold by Amazon as seller. Similar price Walmart had. Don't like that Betty Boop head.

Why do you call it a Betty Boop head? The size ?

I must admit it is one of my least liked figures , I like the body but the expression is atrocious on his face.

We have another guy doing the landscape Legos, a couple of others painting model trains , another doing Warhammer and we have someone brings in Risk or another game and we'll start on that....
I'm looking hard at that bonsai tree for my next build after the Milano.

Back