Training for a Police Officer?

PhxJudoJujitsu said:
JJ cop, have you ever heard of Tai Ho Jutsu ? It's basically a nastier, no gi version of Judo that the Tokyo Riot Police (Their SWAT) uses. We teach it at my Judo club, in seminars to the Police.

Have not heard of it. Do you have any links. You may have posted one earlier but these forums go on for days and I only check them once a day. Thanks.

Aluminum Kam said:
My record is just as clean as yours, yet Ive been arrested 2 times, and constantly get harrassed by the police. why is this???

And its america i can curse as much as i fucking want to. And the whole full of hatred thing, cram that psychological mumbo jumbo up your ass. You keep telling me im full of hatred and angry.

Let me slam you on your face with 5 of my friends, Choke one of your friends, and on other occasions put a gun in your face for NO reason. And the we will see if your angry, okay?

And i only pull the race card when neccessary, most of the time I never mention police being racist, but there has been one or two times where i genuinley felt they were, so i said it.

Aluminum Kam.....hahaha! I've very much enjoyed reading your posts on here and the responses you got. This thread just got so boring when you weren't causing havoc on it.

I've seen these cops really not give you much advice for your problem. I'd like to say I'm in the same boat as you are as far as your confrontations with police go. I've had a couple physical ones, but have never been arrested. Personally I dont care for them to much either Kam. I tend to try and avoid them. When thats not possible I simply don't respond to them (they REALLY dont like when you do that. But they can pout about it for all I care). Excercise your right to shut the fuck up. When you get angry with these guys and start shouting at them, your words lose their weight and influence.

This actually brings to a questions for the coppers. Why do you guys always ask the same question over and over again after I've already answered it? You know what I'm talking. I havent not been interrogated where when one of you smartasses wouldn't pull that stupid little trick.

'Did you punch that guy in the face? So youre going to lie to me and tell me you didnt punch that guy in the face? If you lie to me I'm going to take you straight to jail, did you punch that guy in the face? We have witnesses that say you punched that guy in the face, now, you can come clean. Did you punch that guy in the face?'

'Well shit Mr. Officer I guess now that you say you have witnesses my answer will change!'

Greoric said:
Aluminum Kam.....hahaha! I've very much enjoyed reading your posts on here and the responses you got. This thread just got so boring when you weren't causing havoc on it.

I've seen these cops really not give you much advice for your problem. I'd like to say I'm in the same boat as you are as far as your confrontations with police go. I've had a couple physical ones, but have never been arrested. Personally I dont care for them to much either Kam. I tend to try and avoid them. When thats not possible I simply don't respond to them (they REALLY dont like when you do that. But they can pout about it for all I care). Excercise your right to shut the fuck up. When you get angry with these guys and start shouting at them, your words lose their weight and influence.

This actually brings to a questions for the coppers. Why do you guys always ask the same question over and over again after I've already answered it? You know what I'm talking. I havent not been interrogated where when one of you smartasses wouldn't pull that stupid little trick.

'Did you punch that guy in the face? So youre going to lie to me and tell me you didnt punch that guy in the face? If you lie to me I'm going to take you straight to jail, did you punch that guy in the face? We have witnesses that say you punched that guy in the face, now, you can come clean. Did you punch that guy in the face?'

'Well shit Mr. Officer I guess now that you say you have witnesses my answer will change!'

Ok lets have some fun. You say we did not give Kam any solutions to help him with his problem. What, now we have to play momy and daddy to the two of you? Grow up and figure out things for yourself. It is not the goverments responsibilty to raise you. Go ask your parents for help as the two of you are probably very young. If not go find a psyc. to help you.

To answer you question about asking the same question over and over again. When you do this you catch alot of people in lies. Not that I care to arrest you for lieing to us I will just use it in court against you.

Anything else you want to know? Please tell us some more about how bitchin you are and how you know everything. It is always worth a good laugh around the station. :icon_chee

there are no solutions to my problem...im black and a male, im destined to get fucked with by some police offficer from time to time.

Jiu-Jitsu Cop said:
Ok lets have some fun. You say we did not give Kam any solutions to help him with his problem. What, now we have to play momy and daddy to the two of you? Grow up and figure out things for yourself. It is not the goverments responsibilty to raise you. Go ask your parents for help as the two of you are probably very young. If not go find a psyc. to help you.

To answer you question about asking the same question over and over again. When you do this you catch alot of people in lies. Not that I care to arrest you for lieing to us I will just use it in court against you.

Anything else you want to know? Please tell us some more about how bitchin you are and how you know everything. It is always worth a good laugh around the station. :icon_chee

Whoa there guy. Don't be so defensive. Christ almighty you cops have your panties in a bunch.

If you didnt read my entire post I wasn't asking for solutions there slick. I was elaborating on how you guys were kind of just ranting at him, not really trying to help him understand. Maybe thats why your occupation isn't really considered a profession.

I know how some of you guys are, sly mother fuckers, dumping people in our E.R. from off the street so you don't have to do the paper work. I suppose if it were monetarily feasible, it would be preferable that your occupation require higher education before youre granted the extensive power that youre given. Maybe then unprofessionalism would not arise at the rate it does from the like of my experiences and Kam's.

Just an idea, but why don't the guys who have had problems with cops go become one & show everybody how the job should be done.

TWR said:
Just an idea, but why don't the guys who have had problems with cops go become one & show everybody how the job should be done.
Why? Sometimes u dont like the way your car runs but you dont want to become a mechanic now do you?

I've worked around law enforcement for a long time in the capacity of an evidence tech and a 911 dispatcher. I also presently work in a law enforcement related job as a forest ranger.

However, I am a bit unique: I'm a bleeding heart bed wetting liberal card carrying member of the ACLU. What's that mean? My job is to enforce the rules, but my internal life philosophy is all about protecting peoples civil rights and treating people with respect. Even "dirt bags." :icon_chee

Part of the problem is that law enforcement find themselves dealing with the same 5% 90% of the time. The "bad guys" are the same bad guys over and over again. If you've been in criminal court more than once, you're inching toward being one of these people. You're becoming known as "frequent flier" in the local police lexicon. If you've had 2 or 3 police contacts beyond these couple of court appearances, you are definitely a frequent flier.

Ok, that said, there's also that 5-10% element of cops who are complete and utter ASSHOLES. I've worked side by side with these fucks. One guy says: "Time to go violate the fuck out of peoples civil rights..." every time he heads out on the street. Another guy I known has a similar motto: "Let's go breed some hate and discontent..."
It's also important to note that I had a sergeant say to me one night: "Time to put on the white hoods and chase these fucks out of here" in reference to some African American residents who had just moved into town (I live in a small hick town).

So the cops on here denying that some profiling and bias doesn't take place are full of shit.
HOWEVER, this particular family that moved into town DID cause a lot of problems. They actually started bumping their car into the rear bumper of my wifes car while she was stopped at a stop sign because they thought she should have pulled out instead of waiting for a couple cars to pass. She had two infants in the car at the time. Gives you an idea of the kind of stuff these guys were doing. Just stupid obnoxious shit that nobody was used to.
And the idea becomes: nope, we aren't going to allow this kind of shit to even start in our quite little town.

Problems occur when the dirt bag street punk comes up against the egotistical super cop. Things get ugly.

Aluminum Kam and Gregoic: you guys come off as very young, and at the same time full of bravado and gusto. You also come off as incredibly naive. I guarantee, GUARANTEE, there's not a single cop out there, even the billy bad asses, who want to write paper. If they can deescalate a situation to nothing more than a verbal warning, they will. Even the most Donkey Kong cop out there just wants to finish up his shift ON TIME without incident so he can get home and pop a couple cold ones in front of ESPN's SportCenter.

I have no doubt that black people still face prejudice that some of us white boys can never comprehend. But I also have no doubt that an illegal action is an illegal action, whether it's performed by a white, black, or latino person.

Also remember, the rules are not made by cops. The rules are made by the people in YOUR community. Essentially there's a social standard that the city you live in has defined: "We have agreed that these are the rules that this community shall follow."
So the next time you're being "harrassed", remember that your neighbors, the grocer, the gas station attendant, the used car sales man, the small business owner, they've all decided that whatever it is you are doing that has drawn the pigs to you, is WRONG. The community wants the cops to address you. The cops don't write the rules, they simply enforce them.

TWR said:

Because its not my desired field of work. I prefer to aid and cure people from my career, and not be a professional jackass......excuse me an occupational jackass.

Bubble Boy said:
I have no doubt that black people still face prejudice that some of us white boys can never comprehend. But I also have no doubt that an illegal action is an illegal action, whether it's performed by a white, black, or latino person.
damn right I do...Ive been arrested to many god damn times.

Drunk in Public....i dont even fucking drink!

Excuse me my last comment was off base....

But whats this thing about me coming off as young? Dont associate me with the arguments of Kam's. He has his elementary rhetorical style and I have my own. Whatever works....

Greoric said:
Excuse me my last comment was off base....

But whats this thing about me coming off as young? Dont associate me with the arguments of Kam's. He has his elementary rhetorical style and I have my own. Whatever works....
:icon_sad: So im not so articulae online....damnit...u have to be in person to get my genius..and so what if im young, still doesnt give the police the right to use excessive force on me.

Aluminum Kam said:
:icon_sad: So im not so articulae online....damnit...u have to be in person to get my genius..and so what if im young, still doesnt give the police the right to use excessive force on me.

Indeed, Kam....

Practice reading Miranda while kicking downed suspect. Pause to check for too many witnesses then repeat...

Ok Kam, yes you are young and that is probably where most of your anger comes from. As you stated earlier you are Black and that is why the Police mess with you. I have many black friends who never get messed with by the Police. Hmm I wonder why? Could it be they stay out of trouble. No just what they preceive to be trouble but by what the law says is wrong.

Greoric you say you work in a hospital. Nurse? Doctor? assistant? I doubt a doctor by the way act. You say we dump people at the hospital to avoid paper work. We still have to wrtie paper on that. You talk about a higer education and all of the power we have. Don't forget the part about how we get shot at, get sued, and have to watch were we are even when not at work. I agree there should be more training and education to be an Officer but you are also going to have to pay more money. In the military most people are 18 years old, make no money and kill people. Come on Greoric lets alll hate them too for the power thay have with only a high school education.

Greoric you talk about how Police work does not need a higher education maybe it is you that needs one in order to better understand what happens in the world.

Buble boy I am sorry that you have worked around some asshole cops. I have too but I have worked with more idiots in the field then anythnig else. This does not excuse the Officers from being idiots. You do bring up some other great points.

Kam, if you've been "harrassed" so many times, had your civil rights violated, and been "assaulted" by the police in their use of "excessive force", why don't you file a formal complaint with the internal affairs division or file a civil action against the department, instead of just bitching about it on the forums. I would suspect that it's because you know that your "case" would be summarily kicked out based upon its total lack of any merit. But that's ok...keep hiding behind being a victim of circumstance and a victim of racism....that usually will get you far in life....

Jiu-Jitsu Cop said:
Ok Kam, yes you are young and that is probably where most of your anger comes from. As you stated earlier you are Black and that is why the Police mess with you. I have many black friends who never get messed with by the Police. Hmm I wonder why? Could it be they stay out of trouble. No just what they preceive to be trouble but by what the law says is wrong.

Greoric you say you work in a hospital. Nurse? Doctor? assistant? I doubt a doctor by the way act. You say we dump people at the hospital to avoid paper work. We still have to wrtie paper on that. You talk about a higer education and all of the power we have. Don't forget the part about how we get shot at, get sued, and have to watch were we are even when not at work. I agree there should be more training and education to be an Officer but you are also going to have to pay more money. In the military most people are 18 years old, make no money and kill people. Come on Greoric lets alll hate them too for the power thay have with only a high school education.

Greoric you talk about how Police work does not need a higher education maybe it is you that needs one in order to better understand what happens in the world.

Buble boy I am sorry that you have worked around some asshole cops. I have too but I have worked with more idiots in the field then anythnig else. This does not excuse the Officers from being idiots. You do bring up some other great points.

Indeed Jitz Cop. Good response. I am pleased you reacted with the civility you did. I really laid into your profession there and you took it quite well, replying with structured argument instead of rant.

As far as the paper work issue is concerned you'll have to concede that while there maybe be paper work involved with a simple transfer to the hospital, there is a much larger amount (and thus less incentive) if you hauled the drunk to jail and filed a DUI.

But lets not be to hasty to stereotype that doctors always have the perfect personalities eh?

Greoric said:
Indeed Jitz Cop. Good response. I am pleased you reacted with the civility you did. I really laid into your profession there and you took it quite well, replying with structured argument instead of rant.

As far as the paper work issue is concerned you'll have to concede that while there maybe be paper work involved with a simple transfer to the hospital, there is a much larger amount (and thus less incentive) if you hauled the drunk to jail and filed a DUI.

But lets not be to hasty to stereotype that doctors always have the perfect personalities eh?

Agreed

Sub Dude said:
Kam, if you've been "harrassed" so many times, had your civil rights violated, and been "assaulted" by the police in their use of "excessive force", why don't you file a formal complaint with the internal affairs division or file a civil action against the department, instead of just bitching about it on the forums. I would suspect that it's because you know that your "case" would be summarily kicked out based upon its total lack of any merit. But that's ok...keep hiding behind being a victim of circumstance and a victim of racism....that usually will get you far in life....
internal affairs is the biggest croc of bueracratic shit their is, But I am filing a lawsuit.

As for the total lack of merrit thing, your the silliest sack of shit ive ever seen, one My case right now has zero to do with Racism and all to do with Police not doing their jobs right. As for my case not having any merrit....well I havent had a drink in 4 years, and havent done a drug ever in life, I have several witnessess to my case, and with my money i will fly to your house where you can personally kiss my ass

Jiu-Jitsu Cop said:
I love it how you assume that I break the law, for the last time I dont commit any crimes, i just get messed with. As for your black friends thing, thats the oldest racist trick in the book, your from New Orleans, I know for a fact the police there are racist, and in the OC the police racial profile, hell it even happened to quinton jackson

Back