Training in Bangkok

doublelegjohn

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hey,

I was wondering if anyone of you has been training in Bangkok somewhere near Nana, Sukhumvit.

I rented an apartment from there for next 2 months and I just found an following article about this place: http://www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/Nana_Plaza

So am I really gonna live in a red-light district?

My trip starts next week and I would be really happy to know more if there are any gyms in this area...

Thanks.

Keep in mind their king just died, don't wind up in jail for the rest of your life. I'd stay away from alcohol for like, several weeks.

^^^ I concur. Seriously, don't fuck around out there. Things could get shitty real quick. And yes you are going to be living in the Red Light district, but it's really not that bad. My buddy used to live on Soi 6 and we had a blast getting to know all the bar girls and joking about all the old creepers. Just relax and don't fall in love with any girls out there. There is some good food out there too. One of the best noodle soup carts in the city is on Soi 4 actually. Just outside a bar called The Stumble Inn. There are also awesome shwarmas on Soi 3/1. You'll have plenty of entertainment, its awesome people watching there. Enjoy it!

Haha. Just got back from Bangkok. I think Nana was closed for a few days. It's back open, back to its usual self, only they're closing at midnight right now rather than 2AM.

Haha. Just got back from Bangkok. I think Nana was closed for a few days. It's back open, back to its usual self, only they're closing at midnight right now rather than 2AM.
Sounds about right lol. After the bombings they were the first ones with full security. Priorities lol!!!

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone of you has been training in Bangkok somewhere near Nana, Sukhumvit.

I rented an apartment from there for next 2 months and I just found an following article about this place: http://www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/Nana_Plaza

So am I really gonna live in a red-light district?

My trip starts next week and I would be really happy to know more if there are any gyms in this area...

Thanks.

Well...

There is MMA / Submission Wrestling training in the Ambassodor Hotel (SUKHUMVIT 11). Gym in the same place is also great and very cheap. However everyhting is old and rusty but you can train well. Its a hotel with a popular sex club called CLIMAX. Well technically it is not a sex club, but I would say 70 percent of ladies in CLIMAX are hookers. Maybe someone else has a different opinion.

But yeah Nana Plaza is a fun place, but even if you would be the biggest sex tourist in the world, I would not stay in Nana Plaza, maybe rent a place from any other Soi, but not Soi 4.

If you like more high end gym near Nana.,go to Fitness First at Landmark hotel. Free first time entry I think if you register online

Climax is long gone. I stayed at the Ambassador for many years before I ventured down to the club. I prefer small hole in the wall bars like Red Hog Bar on Soi to clubs though. Black Swan is another good place for a drink with out having to deal with hookers.

Back