Training in Georgia?

Shft_E

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Getting shipped off to Georgia for work, need to find a place to train. I want to work on my Judo more but any ground is good. Anyone train at any MMA/BJJ schools in the area? I just know I'll be in Atlanta.

Whats your school like?

Atlanta, Georgia? Dude you can just go and train at Alliance with Romero and CObrinhas. that is a good school

alliance...best gym in town imo

i liked knuckle up because they had small class sizes and the instructor was able to give more feedback, but alliance has more high caliber folks for you to roll with. you can't beat learning from jacare and cobrinha

Whats the damage on classes a month?

Roberto Traven teaches at Unit 2 Fitness.

Do you train gi, no-gi or?

I train in Athens but it might be too far for you to travel but there are schools around.

Unit 2 Fitness, Alliance, Paul Creightons, Ascension, Knuckle Up, School Of Hard Knox...

I can only speak for The HardCore Gym and Unit 2 but I'm positive you'd learn a lot under most if not all of the schools.

Should have some good sambo/judo schools

Dude hes not thinking about our georgia the war torn Place hes tlaking abour American georgia I think?

If it was Georgia the country Id not bother with any but wrestling judo and sambo.

Dude hes not thinking about our georgia the war torn Place hes tlaking abour American georgia I think?

If it was Georgia the country Id not bother with any but wrestling judo and sambo.

Read OP again. He says he will be in ATLANTA.

YeahBee hahahahaha! hahaha! I think thats either a really poor Georgian or an American. Hahaha its probably real to ahaha

My mom lives right outside Atlanta, in Stockbridge which is about 45 miles south of Alliance. I'm in Alliance lineage now, and I want to stay with her over Christmas to train there, but with her working, there's no way I can get 45 miles north with no ride! Boo.

So if anybody lives south and trains there, I'll help with gas! =)

Cheath there is a school in McDonough called Genesis that does BJJ. It's not a bad place to train.

You should check out Alliance. Cobrinha and Chris Moriaty both teach there..

Back