Social Trans Activists are Vile Human Beings - Mock Female Surfer Legend for losing her arm in Shark Attack

Scerpi

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
01surfing-web1-superJumbo-v2.jpg

Legend Pro Surfer Bethany Hamilton Speaks out against Women's Surfing allowing Trans"woman" to compete in Women's Events.

Bethany Hamiliton decides to leave her longtime Sponsor, Rip Curl, for them adding Transgenders surfers to their roster.

Why Bethany Hamilton Left Rip Curl With Three Years & Six Figures Left On Her Contract​

Bethany took to socials in opposition of the World Surf League’s recently released Transgender policy. The policy stated:

As an Olympic Sport, and with aspirations for all of the WSL’s disciplines to be included in the Olympics, the WSL had adopted the International Surfing Association (ISA) policy on transgender participation.

Bethany’s response to the news was a minutes-long Instagram Reel, explaining why she found the ruling contrary to the interests of “biologically” female athletes.

This year, Rip Curl featured a transgender woman in their Summer Looks Good On You bikini campaign. And, well…

Bethany Hamilton lost her arm in a shark attack, but continued to compete for years as a Pro Surfer. Had a movie and documentary made about her attack and amazing recovery to Pro Surfing.

Rip Curl Promotes Transgender Surfer, creating a major backlash from Surfing Fans

Rip Curl goes in damage control and starts removing the related merchandise from their website

At a recent speaking event, Garbage Trans Activists show up with stuffed sharks and try to mock Bethany Hamilton for losing her arm.

Seriously, these people are miserable pieces of shit.

They have zero self awareness and don't understand they're pushing the general public further and further away from their cause. Actually hurting themselves in the long run.

Yes... This will be merged. But felt it deserved some attention. For the life of me, I cannot understand this movement. It's completely self destructing

This is what is going to happen since they love their PRIDE. No one gave a shit, which is what people should want, but then they want to be heard and seen. You do that, then you make the rest of the world GIVE A SHIT.

How hard is it to SHUT THE FUCK UP.

But what I dont understand for the life of me is the upside for companies sacrificing their own bottom line to make these mental cases' msgs bigger. Let these degenerates protest and be seen. That's what they want, attention. Not up to them what kind of attention theyll receive and theres a shitload more of us than them.

They have zero self awareness and don't understand they're pushing the general public further and further away from their cause. Actually hurting themselves in the long run.
They know but they can't help it. Enjoying other people's outrage is part of their degenerate condition. They have orgasms swinging dicks in little girls bathrooms because they know it's wrong.

Let's be honest, does anyone actually watch surfing?

Not really. I could recommend a fantastically depressing surfer movie, though.

I mean the film isn't depressing but it inspired me to look up the kid's history. He died at 22 free diving. Hit me pretty hard; you spend the whole movie hoping he'll live, he does and you're relieved, then you hear he still died super young.

001.jpg

Not really. I could recommend a fantastically depressing surfer movie, though.

I mean the film isn't depressing but it inspired me to look up the kid's history. He died at 22 free diving. Hit me pretty hard; you spend the whole movie hoping he'll live, he does and you're relieved, then you hear he still died super young.

View attachment 1028161
prime Gerard Butler? count me in

This is no surprise, the left is full of vile people who are violent and hateful if you don't follow their batshit crazy ideas. I hope a shark bites that woman's cock off while she's surfing. Just kidding, I hope nothing happens to that mentally ill man cosplaying as a woman.

Yes... This will be merged. But felt it deserved some attention. For the life of me, I cannot understand this movement. It's completely self destructing
it doesn’t really matter if the “general public” doesn’t support this movement. Most populations are fairly divisible by about half, and one half of that group is composed of a majority who won’t speak out, and a minority who voice support and apply social pressure.

Additionally, that pressure was so vocal and so organized that in most of our countries (the West) it has already been substantiated into the the highest laws of the country as “rights” and legal protections, and those are effectively impossible to alter.

I really don’t care about people being trans, but they shouldn’t be allowed in women’s sports. I heard about this a week or so ago. Ripcurl dropped her when she walked out in a competition with a trans woman in it. Ripcurl is now trying to like erase any memory of her, and that’s madness.

Hope this backfires in a big way in them. And yeah, total shithead move mocking her losing her arm.

Back