Movies TRANSFORMERS ONE (Official Trailer)

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Update: April 18, 2024

Official Trailer for TRANSFORMERS ONE Featuring the Voices of Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson

TRANSFORMERS ONE is the untold origin story of Optimus Prime and Megatron, better known as sworn enemies, but once were friends bonded like brothers who changed the fate of Cybertron forever. In the first-ever fully CG-animated Transformers movie, TRANSFORMERS ONE features a star-studded voice cast, including Chris Hemsworth, Brian Tyree Henry, Scarlett Johansson, Keegan-Michael Key, Steve Buscemi with Laurence Fishburne and Jon Hamm. Only in theatres September 20.

GLc4eWXaoAAKwvn

Hmmm. I thought “hey, a CGI only Transformers movie sounds good” but after watching that trailer I am thoroughly unimpressed.

I guess that’s one way to ruin Megatron. Tony Todd wasn’t available? If this is the direction they’re going in with him they may as well go for broke and have him voiced by Chris Tucker or Katt Williams.

It is a bit ironic that they feel they have to kiddify transformers for children today. Back when I was a child, pre-kiddified transformers were for kids.
By our standards, this movie would be for toddlers.

when you combine every trope from every disney/pixar/mcu movie in the last 15 years...

Can't bring myself to watch that. Is there any good Transformers video games? I used to play a multi player one but it never took off. They should just make all Transformers skins and weapons as the new update to an over done franchise. Gears of War. Now that could be fun. While I'm dreaming how about taking Borderlands and making everything G.I. Joe. Animation would fit plus weapons vehicles etc.

Jesus Christ that looks fucking aweful, dreadful snarky humour totally out of place.

"In April 2023, di Bonaventura stated that there is discussion for Transformers One to become a trilogy of films.[19] By June, he confirmed that the story is mapped out to progress over three movies, detailing the progression of the characters into their depiction in the live-action film series."

No matter how it does, there will be more

Can't bring myself to watch that. Is there any good Transformers video games? I used to play a multi player one but it never took off. They should just make all Transformers skins and weapons as the new update to an over done franchise. Gears of War. Now that could be fun. While I'm dreaming how about taking Borderlands and making everything G.I. Joe. Animation would fit plus weapons vehicles etc.
I own it it but haven't played war for Cybertron is supposed to be good. Think it is currently de-listed though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back