Transgender man gave birth while living as BOTH sexes and declares baby will be 'gender neutral'

Sorry I can't forgo calling you on this. It's pretty well established at this point that homosexuality is biological in nature.
giphy.gif

Read the amendment to my reply. I said that the scientific and medical communities are not unanimous on the idea that homosexuality is biological in nature. For every person you quote who says it is I can quote a person who says it isn't.
there isn't scientific consensus on this, I acknowledge that. But more and more evidence emerges suggesting that it is. Like the recent discovery that guys with older brothers are more likely to be gay via some mechanism I didn't understand fully. YOUR sexual preference is formed by biology. Why would it be any different for a gay person? Some sort of deviation happens in the fertilizing of an egg, or the development of a fetus or something, and it changes the organism.

there isn't scientific consensus on this, I acknowledge that.

Thank You my friend.

Also keep in mind how difficult it would be to present your argument against transgenderism while defending the unproven idea that homosexuality is biological in nature. These two things (transgenderism and homosexuality) are intimately intertwined and speak on the psychology of the individual who chooses either lifestyle. IJS bro.

Something I wish to point out is that homosexuality was labeled as a MENTAL DISORDER in the APA Diagnostics and Statistics Manual until the early 1970s. It's not mere coincidence that it's erasure as such took place around the same time the gay rights movement started to gain very important social, medical and (more importantly) Political strength.

Riddle me this. If gender and biological sex are two separate things then why do transgenders undergo major surgery and hormone treatment in order to make their bodies look like the biological sex of the gender they identify as?

{<huh}

Yeah, I’m fine with people, who feel they are a different sex, getting sex changes so they can live the way they want. But I don’t know if I like having to adjust our scientific vernacular, like sex, gender, etc. which is all based on observation, because of them.

However, there are many children born with both sex organs. At the time of birth, the doctors will decide what sex they are based on a coin flip I believe, and leave them with either just male or female genetalia. I would bet many of those babies are the same ones who go on to have sex changes later. If you look a the numbers, about 1.7% or babies born have ambiguous genetalia. And according to recent estimates, 0.6% of the adult population in the US is transgender.

So, the number of transgender people is a bit less than half the number of babies born with ambiguous genetalia. And if you flip a coin a bunch of times, you will get tails about half the time, maybe a bit more, maybe a bit less. I really should calculate whether or not 1.7 and 1.2 have a statistically significant difference, but i’m Being lazy and this is all supposition.

It’s a boy, these freak shows only do this to boys.

Whats wrong with that?

If done properly there is nothing wrong with this
I don’t think it’s a bad thing honestly. What’s wrong with raising a kid as gender neutral? It’s a kid, they’re pretty much gender neutral anyways until they hit puberty. All they’re doing is letting it play with the toys it wants to without restriction and the same for dress. It’s not going to harm the child.

I don't have an issue if parents do this quietly and allow the kid to express themselves and define themselves as they grow up.

What I do think would be bad iis if these parents are using there kid as a guinea pig for pushing and building tolerance and outing non-tolerance. i certainly would not want any publicity on this that will make the child watched as he grows up and centred out by his peers. Kids can be cruel as they have not developed empathy yet.

Young boys and girls do still largely segment by sex. Young boys play together largely and young girls play together largely. Are the parents going to have an issue if he comes home at 6 years old saying he plays with the young boys because he is a young boy? He changes in the boys change room because he is a boy?

i hope they accept it if he does and do not try and convince hi that he really doesn't yet understand gender at his age (which would be true) and therefore he should not be choosing yet.

how can anyone seed that thing

WTF!?

Is this why just about every little boy gets shy around around little girls!?
not sure if serious???

growing up us girls and boys all played together and nobody was shy towards one another . . . and i used to beat the tar out of the guys lmao. they had reason to be scared lol but we was good bruh.

ew, cat is leaving snot on my computer screen s: thx cat

not sure if serious???

growing up us girls and boys all played together and nobody was shy towards one another . . . and i used to beat the tar out of the guys lmao. they had reason to be scared lol but we was good bruh.

ew, cat is leaving snot on my computer screen s: thx cat
Sheeeeiiiit, bro, I liked girls since single digit days. In fact, my first make out session was in preschool.

The hopelessly confused person that is the crux of the article refers to the kid as " them " , lol .

" I was so happy when I heard them cry for the first time "

I guess Homeboy and angrycrows insinuation that's its simply about free reign in regards to toy and clothing choices was a pretty gross if not deliberate misrepresentation , at least in this case.

That person had a very statistically rare experience with gender confusion , and is raising that kid as if her shitty/ painful/confusing experience is / was the normal one .

Back