Social Transgender Megathread Vol. 2

Did you join the pronoun circus?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
You're not wrong on the unicorn comment

I live and work in the metro NYC area. I ride the subway, go to lots of shows, bars and clubs. Some of those places even have signs posted where they clearly state they don't tolerate racism, transphobia, homophobia, ageism, etc. I went to an event hosted by House of Yes this past weekend where thousands of people were present. For those that don't know, House of Yes is one of the friendliest clubs/organizations to the LGBTQ community. They also happen to attract a very diverse heterosexual population.

I run into hundreds, if not thousands of different people on a weekly basis. So far, in 2024 I can count the number of trans people I have encountered on one hand.

This fear of a "trans agenda" or "societal trend" or any of this other nonsense people come up with is extremely overblown. I suspect that the people who react so strongly against any of this stuff are essentially shut ins who have very limited interactions with a truly diverse population.
It's not nonsense. I can't speak for other countries but there was a very well researched analysis of the situation in the UK by one of the countries leading paediatricians recently. She found the following things:

• An increase in the amount of children transitioning by several thousand percent in recent years.
  • Children being given experimental drugs without them or their parents being told about all the side effects.
  • Children not being given proper aftercare once they had started transitioning.
  • Whistleblowers silenced when they raised concerns.
  • Medical practice based on ideology rather than science.
  • Children encouraged to transition without their parents knowledge.
  • Puberty blockers being given despite there being no evidence that they work.
  • LGBTQIA+ lobby groups lying about trans issues and presenting fake evidence in order to discredit medical experts.

This is kinda incorrect. I'm not Thai but live in Thailand I'm dating a ladyboy and she played volleyball in high school and played for the girls team. When she goes to the bathroom she goes in the ladies toilet. Also they don't demand special privileges here because they are rightfully so called either a ladyboy but in a lot of case a she.
I just wanna correct something, I spoke with my girlfriend and she actually didn't play on the girls volleyball team it was the boys team so I was wrong on that point.

I just wanna correct something, I spoke with my girlfriend and she actually didn't play on the girls volleyball team it was the boys team so I was wrong on that point.

IMO trans people should go to the bathroom that they pass as.

If someone makes zero effort to pass and has like a full beard, you shouldn't be going into the women's bathroom.

It's not nonsense. I can't speak for other countries but there was a very well researched analysis of the situation in the UK by one of the countries leading paediatricians recently. She found the following things:

• An increase in the amount of children transitioning by several thousand percent in recent years.
  • Children being given experimental drugs without them or their parents being told about all the side effects.
  • Children not being given proper aftercare once they had started transitioning.
  • Whistleblowers silenced when they raised concerns.
  • Medical practice based on ideology rather than science.
  • Children encouraged to transition without their parents knowledge.
  • Puberty blockers being given despite there being no evidence that they work.
  • LGBTQIA+ lobby groups lying about trans issues and presenting fake evidence in order to discredit medical experts.
Ok here are some snippets from the link you provided

• While a considerable amount of research has been published in this field, systematic evidence reviews demonstrated the poor quality of the published studies, meaning there is not a reliable evidence base upon which to make clinical decisions, or for children and their families to make informed choices.
  • The strengths and weaknesses of the evidence base on the care of children and young people are often misrepresented and overstated, both in scientific publications and social debate.
  • The controversy surrounding the use of medical treatments has taken focus away from what the individualised care and treatment is intended to achieve for individuals seeking support from NHS gender services.
and there's this piece, which believe it or not, I agree with

• Innovation is important if medicine is to move forward, but there must be a proportionate level of monitoring, oversight and regulation that does not stifle progress, while preventing creep of unproven approaches into clinical practice. Innovation must draw from and contribute to the evidence base.

Ok here are some snippets from the link you provided

• While a considerable amount of research has been published in this field, systematic evidence reviews demonstrated the poor quality of the published studies, meaning there is not a reliable evidence base upon which to make clinical decisions, or for children and their families to make informed choices.
  • The strengths and weaknesses of the evidence base on the care of children and young people are often misrepresented and overstated, both in scientific publications and social debate.
  • The controversy surrounding the use of medical treatments has taken focus away from what the individualised care and treatment is intended to achieve for individuals seeking support from NHS gender services.
and there's this piece, which believe it or not, I agree with

• Innovation is important if medicine is to move forward, but there must be a proportionate level of monitoring, oversight and regulation that does not stifle progress, while preventing creep of unproven approaches into clinical practice. Innovation must draw from and contribute to the evidence base.
Your point being?

I just wanna correct something, your gay boyfriend.

Edit : I need to stop. I'm not offensive. But girlfriend is kind of a girl to me. So ladyboyfrind or something.

Last edited:
how soon until peoples pets identify as non binary and change genders?

77h1c2.jpg

You're not wrong on the unicorn comment

I live and work in the metro NYC area. I ride the subway, go to lots of shows, bars and clubs. Some of those places even have signs posted where they clearly state they don't tolerate racism, transphobia, homophobia, ageism, etc. I went to an event hosted by House of Yes this past weekend where thousands of people were present. For those that don't know, House of Yes is one of the friendliest clubs/organizations to the LGBTQ community. They also happen to attract a very diverse heterosexual population.

I run into hundreds, if not thousands of different people on a weekly basis. So far, in 2024 I can count the number of trans people I have encountered on one hand.

This fear of a "trans agenda" or "societal trend" or any of this other nonsense people come up with is extremely overblown. I suspect that the people who react so strongly against any of this stuff are essentially shut ins who have very limited interactions with a truly diverse population.

This "societal trend" seems to be happening in most Western Countries and most of this trend will not be accepted in other countries..

No doubt.

A guy playing “girl dress up” is going to make a way bigger commotion going into the mens room and whipping his cock out from under his skirt while standing at a urinal, than if he just quietly goes in and out of the ladies room with his big shoulders and Adam’s apple.

The unisex “family” 3rd bathrooms are ideal, but not every public building has the room for additional facilities.

Not a single man cares if there are women pretending to be men squatting and hovering in the men’s room stalls.
It’s the small percentage of sexual predator males cloaked in the rouse of gender dysphoria to gain access to women/girls facilities that are of concern.

IMO trans people should go to the bathroom that they pass as.

If someone makes zero effort to pass and has like a full beard, you shouldn't be going into the women's bathroom.

who knew that gender affirming surgery results in a 12x fold suicide risk increase?

GNv2iSMXMAAQ9uO
Seems like a "no shit" type of study to me. You have people confused about their identity so they have an irreversible surgical transition that completely destroys their most basic function as a human being only to realize it changed nothing for them.

reading levels and education is worse but hey at least we learn about gay animals.

how soon until peoples pets identify as non binary and change genders?

Hmm...perhaps we shouldn't stop them from comparing their tribe to the animal kingdom. They don't see the barbwire electric fence they're running into, but we do. Let's just see what happens here...

TLDR:

Transboy beat the head in of a 12 yr old girl with a Stanley Cup like trophy from behind. Transboy had a "hit list" of girls he wanted to target. Girls on list reported it to teachers but nothing happened. 5 hours later came the brutal attack.

The entire media just reported it as a girl attacking another girl or "student" attacking another girl.

Girl witness to the attack speaks. And a father.

Back