Travis Browne makes in ring debut at WWE HoF (he attacked a crazed fan that jumped a 61 yr old)

Piece of shit guy for attacking Bret Hart .....but as far as I could tell the guy came in and tackled Hart before getting pummled. This cheap shot was just BLASTING the guy in the face while the guy was dazed and restrained by like 8 security guys. That's assault brother! I don't care what the circumstances that's a piece of trash move to just nail the guy who's already being led out.
It was beautiful. I was aroused.

One party instigated the incident, the other reacted.

One is categorically more at fault than the other. No one is going to shed a tear for this piece of shit
It was probably just a drunk fool goofing around. In the video I watched he clearly did not attack him violently. It's no excuse for that kind of reaction.

Sad state of affairs when someone attacks a partially paralyzed stroke survivor and cancer survivor and people wanna make him out to be the victim
Maybe Dash shoulda bought him roses and asked him about his feelings instead

There is a difference between protecting an old man and neutralizer the threat vs cold cocking the guy after he's already restrained and been beaten on. I'm all for protecting the guy but you can't go around uppercutting anyone you feel like it. This isn't vigilante justice in from the 1800s.

There is a difference between protecting an old man and neutralizer the threat vs cold cocking the guy after he's already restrained and been beaten on. I'm all for protecting the guy but you can't go around uppercutting anyone you feel like it. This isn't vigilante justice in from the 1800s.
It happened. Im glad. I hope he got more off camera.

It was beautiful. I was aroused.

See my post to the other reply like this. Vigilante justice isn't warranted. Protecting people and neutralizing the threat is. But at what point to you stop. Do you let 10 guys kick his head in ?

It was probably just a drunk fool goofing around. In the video I watched he clearly did not attack him violently. It's no excuse for that kind of reaction.
Goofing around? He hurled an old man to the floor and the report says he punched bret as its broken up. Any idiot knows you dont get into the ring if you dont want to get the shit beaten out of you. He wasnt drunk,or impaired,it was planned. Look how fast he got in there.

See my post to the other reply like this. Vigilante justice isn't warranted. Protecting people and neutralizing the threat is. But at what point to you stop. Do you let 10 guys kick his head in ?
20. Fuck that guy.

I hate this stupid homoerotic sport so much lol

But good for travis beating that lowlifes ass, what a piece of shit

I would have no empathy for 10 guys kicking his head in but that would be going too far. filling the room with an uppercut is fine though, the guy is trash.

His twitter posts make it seem like he is insane. Who knows what else he planned on doing.

But it was when he ran into the ring when a crazed fan jumped Bret hart as he was making his acceptance speech.

To his credit Travis was one of the people that ran into the ring after the guy

Is Travis working security? may explain the swiftness!

Im still angry about this,so you can imagine the outrage of those guys beatin on that stupid piece of shit when it happened.

Suprised he didnt get rocked

I mean fucking props to him for even getting involved. He didn't have a dog in the fight but still stepped up. Kudos to him

Nattie is a very good friend of Ronda's actually.
But still you are correct

for someone who doesn't know pro wrestling, was Bret Hart a real polarizing wrestler or something? why attack a HOF?
Not knowing a pro wrestler and legend and icon doesn't make you more or less a "hardcore" MMA fan.

You must be some teenager to not know.

Yup

Travis was clearly in the ring as added muscle just in case something like this happened.

and it actually did. lol

Yes.

I've seen it many times, where someone bullies(male) or attacks without no provacation another person be it female or someone who can't defend there selves. Where anyone and everyone who has a fucking soul had to step. It's called integrity but it's mainly having a soul and preservation in someone in need.

Last edited:
Back