travis shares first photos of wedding

• Thread starter Deleted member 519031
  • Start date
Btw, was there ever any solid evidence of Travis beating his ex-wife, was there any conviction in court? I have seen a pic from the ex of her bruised face, but that in my books is not evidence of shit when the accusation is so serious. Not saying Travis can't or wouldn't hit a woman, but is it just her word against Travis at this point?

Btw, was there ever any solid evidence of Travis beating his ex-wife, was there any conviction in court? I have seen a pic from the ex of her bruised face, but that in my books is not evidence of shit when the accusation is so serious. Not saying Travis can't or wouldn't hit a woman, but is it just her word against Travis at this point?

True, women accuse men of all types of shit that the man didn't necessarily do. No there was no conviction, just a picture of bruises and an accusation from his ex. I don't buy it personally.

His ex-wife also looks like a mentally unstable black widow whore. My bets are that when they were divorcing, because Travis had all the financial assets and would probably get custody of the kids, she needed to prove that he was violent and faked that shit. Court systems favor women in most cases except where the man is blatantly and undeniably the more stable of the two, so she needed to "prove" a reason otherwise.

iu

Last edited:
True, women accuse men of all types of shit that the man didn't necessarily do. No there was no conviction, just a picture of bruises and an accusation from his ex. I don't buy it personally.

His ex-wife also looks like a mentally unstable black widow whore. My bets are that when they were divorcing, because Travis had all the financial assets and would probably get custody of the kids, she needed to prove that he was violent and faked that shit. Court systems favor women in most cases except where the man is blatantly and undeniably the more stable of the two, so she needed to "prove" a reason otherwise.

iu

Thanks for these, especially for the pic ;) Nice cat.... but yeah, usually the gorgeous whores are the worst, as my ex long long time ago tried to black mail money from me by claiming that she is pregnant and needs abortion. Luckily for me we have free abortion for everybody so that fucked up her plan, and the fact that she was actually never pregnant to begin with. Cudos for Ronda to believe the man.

iu

bitch looks like she could use a backhand now n then tho amirite?

<OKC16>

Was Derek Lewis, the Black Beast in attendance, I wonder.

Those last name combination people uses for weddings now days are so cringe!

I submitted something similar to this on Sherdog a few days ago but this is way bett executed.

Back