Media Triple C predicting Suns in 4

Triple C needs to fight again. He’s not relevant right now

So you posted a prediction by an Ex-UFC fighter about a completely different sport in the heavies?? Some of you people are beyond being casuals.

Hey TS, why don’t you let us know what he’s eating for lunch today. It’d be just as relevant as to the card tonight.

Triple C needs to fight again. He’s not relevant right now

Every time he un-retires, he demolishes someone. The world is simply not ready yet for back-to-back-comebacks of such caliber. Mayhem would ensue.

Maybe if the aliens finally decide to invade us, then it may be reasonable to expect him to be entertained for a while and stay active. (Assuming they're green little men.)

I live in PHX! Sun's 4 playa!

I can see that happening but I think the bucks steal a game. Suns in 5

Cool. But tonight, O'Malley in 1.

giphy.gif

Yeah, O'Malley is from Arizona and a Suns fanboy.

Someone needs to tell Henry the next 2 games are in Milwaukee. When you have a home game in the NBA, the refs are like an extra man for the home team. Giannis will probably go to the line 50 times. Most likely Bucks win the next 2. At best the Suns take 1. Just like the UFC is a business (see Herb Dean in Khabib/Conor etc...) the NBA does best when playoff series are long and the home teams win so they make a lot of money and home crowds come watch their teams and think they have some kind of magic rooting power.

I haven’t disliked a team this much in a long time . Everyone is hurt , can’t stand the fucking suns . Cp3 dirty ass and booker is such a weirdo

Back