Rider1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Billy joe Saunders is going to box this guys face off

Easy 120-108

I didn’t mean to post it in this forum lol can somebody sort that out

Last edited:
we talk about cats, drinking and girls here man... sometimes flat earth/conspiricy if you believe the media

hes not re fighting Canelo after that horse sh!t last decision?

I can see BJS winning, if it's not a bixing fight.

Age seems to be catching up for GGG. Lately, he's being connected frequently, and closing the distance comes with heavy taxes for him... Yes, he is starting to look more and more like the late Julio Cesar Chavez (who was completely neutralized and schooled by the exceptional stylist Pernell Whitaker).

I do see BJS being a problem for either or both GGG and Canelo; the latter has been nearly impotent against Lara and Floyd, so a bigger and stronger version of this boxing style will likely be humiliating for those who are enamored with the aggressive/offensive boxing style.

What is this doing in a conspiracy theory forum?

Are you saying Billy Joe and GG are aliens? Flat Earthers? Part of the Illuminati?

and.. you're basing this on a 12 round dance by saunders
vs a 7 round brutal beat down by GGG?

GGG knows how to cut the ring off

and.. you're basing this on a 12 round dance by saunders
vs a 7 round brutal beat down by GGG?

GGG knows how to cut the ring off
No i am not basing it off that

It also wasn’t a fucking dance and you dickhead watch it

Age seems to be catching up for GGG. Lately, he's being connected frequently, and closing the distance comes with heavy taxes for him... Yes, he is starting to look more and more like the late Julio Cesar Chavez (who was completely neutralized and schooled by the exceptional stylist Pernell Whitaker).

I do see BJS being a problem for either or both GGG and Canelo; the latter has been nearly impotent against Lara and Floyd, so a bigger and stronger version of this boxing style will likely be humiliating for those who are enamored with the aggressive/offensive boxing style.
canelo counters the shit out of BJS's jab and GGG negates it with his own jab. golovkin also cuts him off and beats him up on the ropes.

BJS is better than people want to give him credit because he's such a cunt, but let's not get crazy here. the only way BJS beats golovkin is by waiting for gennady to deteriorate due to age. there is simply no way he beats canelo. no fucking way in hell, ever.

I haven't seen Canelo doing that against a boxer who specializes in boxing at a distance like BJS (Floyd or Lara). He certainly adapted in fighting GGG. He actually brought a relative efficient tactical plan to box GGG and move in the long distance. In my opinion, this strategy yielded the well balance fight we observed... I can't say with confidence what the likely outcome would have been if Canelo decided going toe2toe against GGG...

However, that worked against GGG because employing such tactical plan against a pressure fighter is the most intelligent way of neutralizing his offensive. But the return such plan against an stylish is counterintuitive at best. So, the most logical thing for me to expect is seeing Canelo pursuing and pressuring BJS all night long, shooting heavy-artillery punches that effectively, after multiple swinging-and-missing, may just lower the temperature of the entire arena.

Now, I would agree that not too long ago, BJS would not have been able to handle GGG, but based on recent performance, that's no longer the case...

Needless to say, this is all speculation... I might be dead wrong, you may be correct... vice versa.

His chances will go as well as you choosing the right forum to start your thread.

It's hilarious how the two most skilled boxers in the UK are two travellers who are absolutely despised by the British media.

Fury managed to raise his own profile regardless but no one who isn't a boxing fan over he even knows who BJS is.

Back