Trollface as champion - for those who missed it ;)

Kwic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
championtrol.jpg

Seraldo Babalu in the background.

Sriously, the obsession with trollface Werdum as being the greatest thing since Christ has got to stop.

I was hoping he'd make the troll face if he won. i was not disappointed,

That's awesome but this is even better!
This man knew what he was doing, once he got Velasquez in that Guillotine he knew it was over.

CHb1j_MUwAEYaEr.jpg

Must be hard for you to sit at your computer with that much butthurt.

I'm not sitting, nor butthurt. I think Werdum is a great fighter, I think his trollface trademark is cool enough. Just getting a bit tired.

Actually, now that I think of it, I'm probably guilty of th same thing as, say, Conor nay sayers, by being annoyed by the fanbase.

Maybe I'm butthurt.

I'm not sitting, nor butthurt. I think Werdum is a great fighter, I think his trollface trademark is cool enough. Just getting a bit tired.

Actually, now that I think of it, I'm probably guilty of th same thing as, say, Conor nay sayers, by being annoyed by the fanbase.

Maybe I'm butthurt.

Said like a man :)

Maybe I'm butthurt.

Are you not sitting because of the butthurt, which youre clearly denying?

That face has become very intimidating.

I think I laugh every time he does it because deep down I'm scared.

Is that Babalu back there? I didn't notice him yesterday.

Back