International Troops on the Move as India and Pakistan Face Off Over Kashmir *update*

Oh ffs, India and Pakistan are the most unreliable narrators we could get. Expect stupid claims from both sides. "By the grace of Lord Ram we've crushed the Pakistani army" "no casualties, the infidel turned away as soon as they saw the mighty of our mujahideen"
Exactly, I don’t believe a word that comes out of any of their mouths.

Yeah all the Indian doctors and engineers and scientists fucking up our country lol.

Brain drain. We are getting the best of the best from India. Same exact situation with Nigeria and other countries. Some of their intellectuals are leaving the country for the West, instead of staying and help improve their respective countries, though I think it does not amount to much.

It's always troubling when these two clash. I've seen people on here concerned about a potential nuclear exchange due to Putin's recent posturing but I think that is very, very unlikely to say the least. If there is going to be a nuclear exchange in the future then India vs Pakistan should be the odds on favorite.

Unfortunately both the USA, China and Russia have vested interests in the geopolitics between these two. USA wants to back India because we want to maintain as much maritime control as possible and put the screws on China. Russia would love to have either Pakistan or India in their pocket to serve as further buffer territories away from the west. China has had recent territorial issues with India as well.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...s-dropped-four-bombs/articleshow/68171844.cms

Pakistan now claiming only four bombs were dropped which caused no damage or casualties and apparently there will be a big pay back.

One of their officers tweets pictures of quite a few craters which again didnt hit anything, they do their propaganda really terribly. Furthermore, why do they have to retaliate ferociously if no damage or casualties occurred?

Unfortunately both the USA, China and Russia have vested interests in the geopolitics between these two. USA wants to back India because we want to maintain as much maritime control as possible and put the screws on China. Russia would love to have either Pakistan or India in their pocket to serve as further buffer territories away from the west. China has had recent territorial issues with India as well.
Russia is a pretty decent indian ally thus i doubt they will go totally with Pakistan. USA and China are pretty good allies with pakistan thus i doubt either side will have them totally in their pockets.

I could care less what Pakistan and India do to each other. The problem is, both groups of retards have Nukes, and if they start throwing Instant Sunshine around, countries that actually matter will be effected as well.

As long as it stays conventional, just let 'em Bang, bro.
*couldn't

;)

Yeah that dog's bound to bite someday.

Yeah that dog's bound to bite someday.
Although i am scared that war can occur but India and Pakistan have had quite a few wars since independence. If there is a nuke war it will probably involve USA, China, and Russia as they are pretty unstable nations at the moment. India and pakistan will likely only have mini war.

Although i am scared that war can occur but India and Pakistan have had quite a few wars since independence. If there is a nuke war it will probably involve USA, China, and Russia as they are pretty unstable nations at the moment. India and pakistan will likely only have mini war.
US/Russia/China are far more stable and with better controls than India/Pakistan. And they're at war with each other, with a higher proportion of religious fanatics. It's great that they have refrained from nuking each other so far, but it seems ludicrous to suggest they have a lower probability of nuking each other than the larger powers.

US/Russia/China are far more stable and with better controls than India/Pakistan. And they're at war with each other, with a higher proportion of religious fanatics. It's great that they have refrained from nuking each other so far, but it seems ludicrous to suggest they have a lower probability of nuking each other than the larger powers.
Just because one is larger does not make one more stable. USA has had a history of wars recently and they were about to go nuclear against North Korea just a couple of years ago. I understand your from the west but if a third party objectively looks at the actions of all these nations they would come to a far different conclusion to your own.
You also are lead by a crazy man.

Russia is a pretty decent indian ally thus i doubt they will go totally with Pakistan. USA and China are pretty good allies with pakistan thus i doubt either side will have them totally in their pockets.

China wants that new Silk Road built which I would guess needs to pass through Pakistan, or at least could pass through Pakistan. I doubt anyone openly takes a side until things really get heated

This could escalate pretty badly. Pakistan said they will respond at a time and place of their choosing... which either means they won't or they could be planning something even more ugly. Hopefully cooler heads prevail

Also this thread isnt getting enough attention.

Two religious ethno-nationalist states armed with nukes. What could go wrong?

So, I've known about this conflict since I was in high school like a decade ago but can anyone tell me is there any minerals or resources that makes fighting over Kashmir actually, well, necessary?

Or is it just a dick measuring contest over who gets to control it?

I thought things were getting slightly better on that front, namely due to them recently fixing their massive problem w/ enclaves/exclaves that were spread out along the border....

guess not

Brain drain. We are getting the best of the best from India. Same exact situation with Nigeria and other countries. Some of their intellectuals are leaving the country for the West, instead of staying and help improve their respective countries, though I think it does not amount to much.
It usually helps their home countries when they leave. They send remittances and eventually bring new skills back home. Overseas Chinese and Indians have been a boom to their home countries. Indians, in particular, due to their caste system never completely leave India behind.

So, I've known about this conflict since I was in high school like a decade ago but can anyone tell me is there any minerals or resources that makes fighting over Kashmir actually, well, necessary?

Or is it just a dick measuring contest over who gets to control it?

it would be a 3 way war then.

Back