TRT Gandalf vs Prime Sauron who wins ?

30% Usman

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I got TRT Gandalf in this one , the guy was a beast

Gilmli reminds me of a young Roy Nelson
LOL a young Roy Nelson. I was thinking more like Hunt after a few months of not shaving and binge drinking. Either one could deliver a crushing atomic butt drop.

LOL a young Roy Nelson. I was thinking more like Hunt after a few months of not shaving and binge drinking. Either one could deliver a crushing atomic butt drop.
Aragorn is the only GOAT who never pissed hot

Prime Sauron by far man.

Gandalf the White almost lost to the Witch king, had his staff shattered and everything.

Prime Sauron wears the one and only ring to rule them all, even Gandalf new he couldn't be contended with.

Sauron with that look in his eye.

Eye-of-sauron.jpg

Mismatch

Sauron smash

Gandalf the White almost lost to the Witch king, had his staff shattered and everything.
More like Bitch King; homie got absolutely destroyed by a woman and manlet.

Gandalf always gets his ass beat. If Saruman can do this then imagine what Sauron would do.

upload_2018-6-3_11-3-48.gif

Saruman staff is better bro. He got it from Palpatine. Never underestimate the power of the dark side.

Prime Sauron? LOL
When he had his ring?

Come on son

Thought you guys might get a kick out of this. This is a photo I took of the sky last winter in Oregon on my phone:

IMG_20180117_154818.jpg

Well, that didn't work. Loaded image to dropbox and inserted link but no pic? It's the eye of Sauron, by the way.

IIRC they were both Maia.
Gandalf, whose Maiar name was Olorín, was forbidden to use his full powers to contest the power of Sauron directly.

Prime, Healthy, Motivated Sauron with That Look in his eye? Not even close. The Dark Lord by whatever the fuck he wants.

Overhyped, Sauron by whatever he wants. I'm waiting for Melkor to come off suspension and fight Manwë (with no interference this time). And I know nobody likes WLOTR fights, but Ungoliant vs Elbereth would be the shit.

Gandalf, whose Maiar name was Olorín, was forbidden to use his full powers to contest the power of Sauron directly.
Yeah I've heard that 80% excuse from Gandalf too. Maybe he should put down that Shire leaf and train a little.

Prime Sauron by far man.

Prime Sauron wears the one and only ring to rule them all, even Gandalf new he couldn't be contended with.

Personally I take the view that the Witch Kings flaming sword that breaks Gandalf's staff is actually Sauron channelling power into him, looks obviously like his flaming avatar and unlike anything else we see from the Nazgul.

To get Tolkien geekish Sauron and Gandalf(along with Saurman, Radagast and the Balrog) are Maia spirits but the former is considered much greater in power than all the others, one of the senior Maia of Aule the Valar(higher level of spirit/angelic being) associated with craft, hence his ability to create the rings. Gandalf and the other wizards are put more directly in a human like bodies as well and not allowed to openly show their power or rule, only to direct others.

Back