TRT Vitor

The pinnacle of MMA

4kzN.gif

EqualSimplisticAracari-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_mgxe71XgFd1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

Enough technicality to be interesting, enough savagery to be fun.

Last edited:
TRT Vitor was very real with the stuff he was on but people overlook that he started training with Henri Hooft at the time too which was a massive reason for that short insane peak he had. Vitor almost never threw kicks specially head kicks in his career before that. He was a one dimensional boxer/blitzer before that with some BJJ pedigree. In that form he was a dangerous all around striker. Even after TRT ban he KOd Hendo basically the same way in the rematch.

"I saw Vitor kicking in training and I was like ‘wow, why don't you kick in your fights man?' He said, ‘I have fast hands, I use my hands' and I said ‘Well yeah, if you have fast hands that makes your kicks even more dangerous, you set them up with your hands,'" Hooft recalls.

"And then suddenly he went out and scored three high-kick knockouts. [Like against Bisping,] we worked a lot of body kicks and head kicks with the left leg, setups and stuff. If you know when you have to kick somebody it makes everything different.

"Anybody can kick but knowing when and why is what makes you dangerous. That's the difference that comes from working with a technical coach."

With those results, I don't care.
OK well that's fine I suppose.
But please consider this scenario :

If PED's are freely allowed.
- Fighter A takes 500mgs of PED Substance per week and gets suddenly improved results.
- Fighter B then notices and takes 1000mgs per week of PED substance per week and WAHAYY!! achieves some great KO's, he can train much harder, shorter recovery time, less injuries etc.
- Fighters C, D, E, F think "fukc, we have to be on that shit as well to compete". And they take 3000mgs of PED substance per week and after a few months re-emerge as monsters (with no cardio) and start smashing people.
- Then the entire roster descends into the Ultimate Trenbolone Championship and 500 fighters are faced with the decision to either take illicit substances (that are potentially extrremely harmful in the long-term) in large amounts OR lose and get cut from the UFC.
- 20 years later, Fighter A, B, C, D, and E all die prematurely from heart attacks and enlarged organs and other issues associated with taking huge amounts of Testosterone / Dianabol / Trenbolone / Stanozolol / Anavar etc. Pills / injections / whatever.

It becomes a "Risk Dying Prematurely Or Fight Clean and Probably Lose" Championship.

Go google Dallas McCarver and Rich Piana to take just 2. OK they were bodybuilders and went extreme but the same applies to fighters if they're going to take large amounts of illicit substances in an atempt to Get Rich, Get Famous, Get Championships.

It no longer is only about SKILL and TRAINING and TALENT, (ok it will always be about that to a good degree, clearly) but it increasingly becomes about "Do I take 2000mgs of Trenbolone Acetate for the next 6months because I KNOW my opponent it doing exactly that and if I don't then I'l proabably get smasheed in Round 1".

Just my view. And YES I know Trenbolone destroys cardio, I just used that as an example. Substitute whatever other anabolic steroids are more appropriate for achieving max results for MMA.

ps. Dallas McCarver didn't essentially die of choking, that was just the official reason, he was juiced off his tits for all his adult life and his autopsy showed MASSIVE organ problems etc. DEath was certain by any event by mid-30s for sure.
His Testosterone levels at autopsy were 55,000 ng/dl. That's not a typo. Normal levels are 300 to 1100 ng/dl.

Last edited:
It's a shame the UFC treated The Moose the way they did.

<KingstonFrown>
<DisgustingHHH>
Agreed he was on a five fight winning streak before signing with Bellator.. His last performance was disappointing to say the least but he'll bounce back.. War Moose.

OK well that's fine I suppose.
But please consider this scenario :

If PED's are freely allowed.
- Fighter A takes 500mgs of PED Substance per week and gets suddenly improved results.
- Fighter B then notices and takes 1000mgs per week of PED substance per week and WAHAYY!! achieves some great KO's, he can train much harder, shorter recovery time, less injuries etc.
- Fighters C, D, E, F think "fukc, we have to be on that shit as well to compete". And they take 3000mgs of PED substance per week and after a few months re-emerge as monsters (with no cardio) and start smashing people.
- Then the entire roster descends into the Ultimate Trenbolone Championship and 500 fighters are faced with the decision to either take illicit substances (that are potentially extrremely harmful in the long-term) in large amounts OR lose and get cut from the UFC.
- 20 years later, Fighter A, B, C, D, and E all die prematurely from heart attacks and enlarged organs and other issues associated with taking huge amounts of Testosterone / Dianabol / Trenbolone / Stanozolol / Anavar etc. Pills / injections / whatever.

It becomes a "Risk Dying Prematurely Or Fight Clean and Probably Lose" Championship.

Go google Dallas McCarver and Rich Piana to take just 2. OK they were bodybuilders and went extreme but the same applies to fighters if they're going to take large amounts of illicit substances in an atempt to Get Rich, Get Famous, Get Championships.

It no longer is only about SKILL and TRAINING and TALENT, (ok it will always be about that to a good degree, clearly) but it increasingly becomes about "Do I take 2000mgs of Trenbolone Acetate for the next 6months because I KNOW my opponent it doing exactly that and if I don't then I'l proabably get smasheed in Round 1".

Just my view. And YES I know Trenbolone destroys cardio, I just used that as an example. Substitute whatever other anabolic steroids are more appropriate for achieving max results for MMA.
I knew you were going to say this so I edited my post to say that he was cheating within the rules that applied to everyone. I get it, I hate a cheater too, like Jon Jones, but he wasn't smart enough to take advantage of the rules at the time.

TRT Vitor was very real with the stuff he was on but people overlook that he started training with Henri Hooft at the time too which was a massive reason for that short insane peak he had. Vitor almost never threw kicks specially head kicks in his career before that. He was a one dimensional boxer/blitzer before that with some BJJ pedigree. In that form he was a dangerous all around striker. Even after TRT ban he KOd Hendo basically the same way in the rematch.
I would also like to add that he took up karate lessons under someone that obviously knew what they were doing. He gradually developed his striking but Henri may have polished him.

I knew you were going to say this so I edited my post to say that he was cheating within the rules that applied to everyone. I get it, I hate a cheater too, like Jon Jones, but he wasn't smart enough to take advantage of the rules at the time.
ok man.
Yeah I am very sure most fighters right now are still using a little bit of this and a little bit of that. THere's ways round getting popped. I just think if there's ZERO testing then it simply descends into a "who dares to take 2,000mgs of Test Cyp + other stuff every week? ". It becomes the Ultimate Pharmaceuticals Championship and once that happens, we DO NOT know who is the best, we simply know who is the least caring about their own long-term health because they want that belt so bad.
There has to be SOME control and limits on this stuff. It's tricky to get it right, I admit that.

Last edited:
Back