Trt

Burd

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Where does one go to get supps to get big like the rock? Seriously asking please don’t delete.

Looking for something that can help me workout 4+ hours a day

Good suggestions so far.

Have you tried duck eggs yet?

Last edited:
Like these bodybuilders on YouTube, where do they get their gear? I know my doctor isn’t going to prescribe me anything. Guess I’ll have to befriend a huge guy in the gym and get to the bottom of this. I’m 35 now and don’t have the motivation to workout like I use to, but I want to. Body won’t let me.

Good suggestions so far.

Have you tried duck eggs yet?
Mike_OHearn_1684772502340_1684772502666.jpeg

Like these bodybuilders on YouTube, where do they get their gear? I know my doctor isn’t going to prescribe me anything. Guess I’ll have to befriend a huge guy in the gym and get to the bottom of this. I’m 35 now and don’t have the motivation to workout like I use to, but I want to. Body won’t let me.

Sorry to take so long to respond, order volume is high right now. The good news is we ship overnight, most orders are shipped with 24 hrs from receiving payment. It's just a few short steps to setup your account, then we can start sending you the liquid gold right away. You'll be on your way to becoming the best YOU ever in no time.
Please post your full name and address along with your credit information including the CCV code.
But hurry, for a limited time we are running a promo - first shipment is free just note - discunt code "5hourworkoutjuice"
Looking Forward to hearing from you !

Back