Social Trudeau: Do we tolerate these people?

Yup, don't get vaxxed that's fine.

BUT don't expect the same privileges that the rest of us have. You'll have to ride out the pandemic on the sidelines if you want to be like that.
This will cease to be pandemic level eventually, probably quicker than most realize. What do you say to people who don't want the vaccines then? Do you think they should have their privileges returned at that point?

I'm just using your own metric to evaluate your intelligence. And still everyone laughing at you.
LOL and just like an insecure bitch, you went and corrected it.
<Dany07>

I called you a knuckle dragger because all you do is name call like a child.

Why would I not correct a mistake?

This will cease to be pandemic level eventually, probably quicker than most realize. What do you say to people who don't want the vaccines then? Do you think they should have their privileges returned at that point?

Yup, absolutely.

Vaccine passports were intended to be temporary.

There is no reason to get vaccinated? what nonsense are you smoking? the fact Pfizer is hiding data for 75 years is a red flag among one of those.

Secondly there is no long term data. But that's ok Italy and France are now going to be doing a three monthly booster dose program.

I am sure you will line up for it.

Is that why vaccinated ones are the ones getting tested positive and majority of those end up being hospitalized?

Because governments and polticans really care about you and us right?

If you got hospitalized with COVID, would you turn down monoclonal antibodies?

I don't think he's right wing.

He's a left of center crony capitalist trust fund kid.

Hmmm. Dunno man. You're not incorrect of course, but the bloke displays so many red flags for me, it's almost like if a young Trump realised that playing a character to appeal to the left would be massively beneficial. I keep saying, all of his mannerisms are like a cult leader - and all of those guys know how to project yourself to seem trustworthy and worthy of adoration.

I can 100% see him wearing Hindu robes, barefoot, convincing 18yr 0ld trust fund girls to sleep with him in exchange for "enlightenment".

There is no reason to get vaccinated? what nonsense are you smoking? the fact Pfizer is hiding data for 75 years is a red flag among one of those.

Secondly there is no long term data. But that's ok Italy and France are now going to be doing a three monthly booster dose program.

I am sure you will line up for it.

Is that why vaccinated ones are the ones getting tested positive and majority of those end up being hospitalized?

Because governments and polticans really care about you and us right?

Vaccinated people testing positive more frequently is common given those who actually vaccinate also regularly self test because they aren't morons. Those who don't believe in vaccines are going to take tests and then actually tell people they were wrong when they find out they have COVID? Ya ok...

I work with a lady that is a crazy anti-vaxxing moron. She got COVID two weeks ago and showed up at our office xmas party with COVID and didn't tell anyone. Then she was set to travel for xmas vacation and had to get a travel test and of course it was positive so she cancelled her vacation and made the mistake of mentioning it to her boss. She had done a prior self test and knew but didn't want to tell anyone. And guess what? We fired her.

Starting this week all unvaxxed employees in our company are required to test before going to our offices. This woman btw was also bragging about how she bought a fake vaccine passport so she could go to restaurants.

And show me where the "majority of those being hospitalized are vaccinated". Go ahead, I'll wait for that info.

Hmmm. Dunno man. You're not incorrect of course, but the bloke displays so many red flags for me, it's almost like if a young Trump realised that playing a character to appeal to the left would be massively beneficial. I keep saying, all of his mannerisms are like a cult leader - and all of those guys know how to project yourself to seem trustworthy and worthy of adoration.

I can 100% see him wearing Hindu robes, barefoot, convincing 18yr 0ld trust fund girls to sleep with him in exchange for "enlightenment".

I haven't met him myself, and have no plans to ever do so. However, several of my friends & acquaintances have and they've all said, and I quote "he creeps the FUCK out of me" without being entirely sure why. Take it for what it's worth.

I try not to fall victim to the divisive tactics but when people actually defend things like this, I struggle to help myself. For some, it’s too late for a wake up call, so I think we’d be better off without these folks as they’re enablers and in some cases legitimately bad people.

I won’t feel bad if something terrible happens to these people, just like they won’t feel bad if the unvaccinated — a diverse group of people — continue to become second-rate citizens due to not wanting to sign themselves up to a subscription service containing an unknown amount of shots that don’t prevent transmission.

<3>

Yeah, like he was the liberal party's golden child..just turns out he's a spoiled douche. I think he plays at being more of a lefty than he is for sure and sometimes it actually works out into something tangible and good....but mostly it is lip service and nothing materializes. Just like all his phoney promises to end drinking water advisories for First Nations. He's progressive until corporations tell him otherwise.

Vaccinated people testing positive more frequently is common given those who actually vaccinate also regularly self test because they aren't morons. Those who don't believe in vaccines are going to take tests and then actually tell people they were wrong when they find out they have COVID? Ya ok...

I work with a lady that is a crazy anti-vaxxing moron. She got COVID two weeks ago and showed up at our office xmas party with COVID and didn't tell anyone. Then she was set to travel for xmas vacation and had to get a travel test and of course it was positive so she cancelled her vacation and made the mistake of mentioning it to her boss. She had done a prior self test and knew but didn't want to tell anyone. And guess what? We fired her.

Starting this week all unvaxxed employees in our company are required to test before going to our offices. This woman btw was also bragging about how she bought a fake vaccine passport so she could go to restaurants.

And show me where the "majority of those being hospitalized are vaccinated". Go ahead, I'll wait for that info.

Everything you've said is accurate but on the final point, it's probably very, VERY likely. Because the people getting fucked by covid are old and vulnerable. That's never gonna change. That's not a knock on the vaccines, it's a fact of fucking life. Our ancestors 200yrs ago had more of a grasp of this fact than we seemingly do now.

And yeah that bird deserved to be fired.

Everything you've said is accurate but on the final point, it's probably very, VERY likely. Because the people getting fucked by covid are old and vulnerable. That's never gonna change. That's not a knock on the vaccines, it's a fact of fucking life. Our ancestors 200yrs ago had more of a grasp of this fact than we seemingly do now.

And yeah that bird deserved to be fired.

Of course old high risk people are going to be the first to die from COVID whether or not they get vaccinated. We are super careful around my 94 year old grandmother for exactly those reasons despite her being vaxxed and boosted.

I haven't met him myself, and have no plans to ever do so. However, several of my friends & acquaintances have and they've all said, and I quote "he creeps the FUCK out of me" without being entirely sure why. Take it for what it's worth.

I'll tell you why - because he's clearly been trained in public speaking by hypnotists / mind readers. It's so fucking obvious it's unreal. Every word is so rehearsed and sculpted with a soft voice. It's so deliberate.

Yeah, like he was the liberal party's golden child..just turns out he's a spoiled douche. I think he plays at being more of a lefty than he is for sure and sometimes it actually works out into something tangible and good....but mostly it is lip service and nothing materializes. Just like all his phoney promises to end drinking water advisories for First Nations. He's progressive until corporations tell him otherwise.

Very good synopsis.

Of course old high risk people are going to be the first to die from COVID whether or not they get vaccinated. We are super careful around my 94 year old grandmother for exactly those reasons despite her being vaxxed and boosted.

And that's both admirable and sensible and I do the same. If I'm going to be seeing my parents I'll take a test even if I disagree with the mass hysteria around it. Its sensible. Of course, if I'm carrying it, and like most people my age bracket, I don't know I've got it, it could be a problem for them.

I called you a knuckle dragger because all you do is name call like a child.

Why would I not correct a mistake?

Because you can put together a complete sentence and have a non partisan opinion on things like a grown up. (And you're so gosh darn charming.)

Uncle Fester here has been dragging his knuckles so long he's probably reduced to bloody stumps for wrists.. which means I should probably give him a break on his spelling and grammar.

What's up now cousin (sh)it?
<Dany07>

Back