Social Trudeau: Do we tolerate these people?

I try not to fall victim to the divisive tactics but when people actually defend things like this, I struggle to help myself. For some, it’s too late for a wake up call, so I think we’d be better off without these folks as they’re enablers and in some cases legitimately bad people.

I won’t feel bad if something terrible happens to these people, just like they won’t feel bad if the unvaccinated — a diverse group of people — continue to become second-rate citizens due to not wanting to sign themselves up to a subscription service containing an unknown amount of shots that don’t prevent transmission.

<3>
Yeah but in 75 years we'll have all the info we need, you sound like a anti-vaxxer

Like i said i know a couple of a family who were vaxed and yet they still got covid. I still have a few vaxed in my idiotic list in my head to. Because they actually believe whatever the media says. When they dont use their own minds.

Fair enough, anyone who listens to the MSM outright is an idiot as well. Not sure about your point regarding catching covid but being vaxed. These vaxes are to prevent you ending up in the hospital if you catch it, not to outright be invulnerable to it.

I make you laugh too though, right?

I consider myself pretty funny.

Also we're both partial to the ganja.

You do make me laugh, I enjoy you taking on posters quite a bit. You and I don't see eye to eye on a lot of social problems etc, but I think we agree on most things that matter. And that comes with living in Canada. I'm conservative or center here, but in America I'd fall under the Democrat label. Why? Because I support;

Pro Choice
Universal Healthcare
Gay marriage
Not religious at all

Those 4 alone make me the enemy of Republicans in the states, but here in Canada, these are all normal things the majority of Canadians support.

Fair enough, anyone who listens to the MSM outright is an idiot as well. Not sure about your point regarding catching covid but being vaxed. These vaxes are to prevent you ending up in the hospital if you catch it, not to outright be invulnerable to it.

You do make me laugh, I enjoy you taking on posters quite a bit. You and I don't see eye to eye on a lot of social problems etc, but I think we agree on most things that matter. And that comes with living in Canada. I'm conservative or center here, but in America I'd fall under the Democrat label. Why? Because I support;

Pro Choice
Universal Healthcare
Gay marriage
Not religious at all

Those 4 alone make me the enemy of Republicans in the states, but here in Canada, these are all normal things the majority of Canadians support.

I'd add likely not racist either if we are comparing our country to the US. Sure there is some racism here but as a person that has lived and worked in both countries, there are light years between racism in Canada and the US. And the majority of open blatant racism is centered on the republican party. I mean they want to get rid of all those dirty filthy immigrants who are doing jobs that no self respecting white American would ever condescend to do right?

You told me you dropped out of highschool and you think I'm on welfare because I believe the pandemic is real.

Bro, you're literally uneducated.
Worse, he dropped out of beauty school ..

Wait until he finds out you are vegan.

200w.webp

I'd add likely not racist either if we are comparing our country to the US. Sure there is some racism here but as a person that has lived and worked in both countries, there are light years between racism in Canada and the US. And the majority of open blatant racism is centered on the republican party. I mean they want to get rid of all those dirty filthy immigrants who are doing jobs that no self respecting white American would ever condescend to do right?

Meh, I wouldn't pat us on the back too much.

Canada is just as racist, we're a little better at hiding it maybe.

Don't you have to finish highschool to go to beauty school?
In Ireland you can get into it halfway through secondary school (highschool) if you want to take that leap. Might be the same in Canada.

Cultures/societies are built around stories, grand narratives. And one of the strongest narratives in the post-WW2 West has been that when politicians engage in blatant scapegoating rhetoric against a segment of the population it's a sign that your society is going in the wrong direction. And yet we are seeing that now - simultaneous to governments just granting themselves massive emergency powers and ramping up surveillance - while being told it's all for our good, and that any dissenters are dangerous extremists. On one hand it's been crazy to see how quick they flipped the script but I think realistically people are somewhat easy to manipulate via mass media.

I don't think that declining to be injected with a novel drug, rushed to market by corporations with criminal pasts, makes someone a bad person. Especially considering that the drugs don't stop transmission of the virus and crucially, that we have no idea how many injections we will have to take to be considered "vaccinated". The powers that be have turned the people against each other yet again while the oligarchs get wealthier and the state increases its power.

Back