Elections Trudeau: from darling to dud — the liberal leader is facing election destruction in ‘25

probably.

its ontario that decides elections. fuck the rest of the country. somehow trudeau got in even though the conservative got like 2 million more votes, a margin which is rather huge for canada considering canada doesnt really have a big population. they need to reform that shit. maybe have it based on the popular vote. nobody from the west of ontario wants trudeau and nobody in the maritimes really care much for him either. i dont know why he keeps on winning elections. probably because they keep putting up shitty candidates to run against him, or his opposition has shitty policies that nobody wants. it shouldnt be that hard to get rid of him!

He's / they are polling the worst in ontario

Libs only leading in one province. Even Atlantic canada is turning.

He won't even make it to 2025. If the Libs don't meet the ndp pharmacare bill by end of year and NDP poll within 3 point by early 2024, extremely good chance a non confidence vote happens and election gets bumped to next year

We're going to get mini-Trump, but we got there because of Trudeau's arrogance. I hope Poilievre doesn't do too much damage.
He will be undoing damage.

The Trump comparisons are sure gonna bite Canada in the ass when he becomes president again. Horrible strategy. The Liberals should stick to the playbook; "conservatives will put guns o the street", "conservatives will cancel abortion", "conservatives are not friends of the LGTBQ2+ crowd".

Most Canadians hate Trudy, doesn't mean the answer is someone worse lol
In what ways is he worse? Let me guess, he's "Trumpy" and a "populist", right? You guys gotta get off the "anybody who isn't a lefty, is bad" train. Trudeau is an absolute fucking disaster, and you're talking about a guy you know next to nothing about, other than that he's one of them bad guy conservatives, being worse. What a joke.

He's / they are polling the worst in ontario

Libs only leading in one province. Even Atlantic canada is turning.

Yes, and weird he make cuts to the carbo tax in Atlantic provinces where the libs have slipped. people are sick of the carbon tax and it's insulting to anyone who has intelligence greater then a bag of hammers that making people pay more for necessities is going to save the planet.

“Two new polls by the Angus Reid Institute (ARI) and Abacus Data show that the Liberals would lose power if a general election were held today. The ARI poll indicates that the Conservatives lead the Liberals by 39% to 28%, a gap that has widened from 7 percentage points a year ago.”

“Worryingly for Mr Trudeau, the responses to the Abacus poll suggest that he is not especially disliked, but that voters are just tired of him.”

Eiu
Reuters

What seems not too long ago, possibly within the past ten or so years, Trudeau was a so-called media darling. Puff piece after puff piece, and generally favorable opinions of him, made it seem like the train would keep rolling forever. Today, however, the future looks bleak for the political powerhouse.

A.) Should his party consider a plan b?;

B.) if you voted Trudeau in the past, will you not be supporting him come next election time?;

C.) How can Justin combat political burnout?

I think the last question is a general question people ask. Usually the answer has to do with who you’re running against, which doesn’t bode well for Trudeau.
LOL

Re: B, lol

You don't vote for the PM in this country. I've explained that to you before.

In what ways is he worse? Let me guess, he's "Trumpy" and a "populist", right? You guys gotta get off the "anybody who isn't a lefty, is bad" train. Trudeau is an absolute fucking disaster, and you're talking about a guy you know next to nothing about, other than that he's one of them bad guy conservatives, being worse. What a joke.
It's going to be funny when campaigning starts and people find out Pierre's bio. He is the polar opposite of Trudeau. Given up at birth, raised by school teachers, married to an immigrant and his father is gay.

i dont know why he keeps on winning elections. probably because they keep putting up shitty candidates to run against him, or his opposition has shitty policies that nobody wants. it shouldnt be that hard to get rid of him!

canadians are the most smug humble people in the world and like argentina, it's going to take an economic disaster before they set their pride aside and for vote for the common sense "deplorable" right.

"we're good people, eh? canada is a liberal country and we take pride in voting for liberal values like my father and his father before him. not to say anything bad about conservatives because we love everyone but they kinda represent american values, ya know, and we just can't do that. trudeau is a liberal and it's liberals all the way. go canada!".

so humble and so smug at same time, so they can never abandon the shitlib party that abandoned them a long time ago.

LOL

Re: B, lol

You don't vote for the PM in this country. I've explained that to you before.

Technically true. However party line voting has reached 99.6% and I'd be shocked if more than 15% of the population could name their MP. So, Canadians do pretty much vote party / leader primarily

Technically true. However party line voting has reached 99.6% and I'd be shocked if more than 15% of the population could name their MP. So, Canadians do pretty much vote party / leader primarily
We do...in a very archaic and stupid British way, but it really would be nice to ditch this retarded system, and put the names of leaders on our ballots. It's half the reason we end up with a fuckstick like Trudeau for so long.

I'd love to see some data to back up that assertion. I know who my MP is. Gotta love that civic pride. Cracks me up to hear someone pontificate on politics then basically claim they know nothing about politics.

I'd love to see some data to back up that assertion. I know who my MP is. Gotta love that civic pride. Cracks me up to hear someone pontificate on politics then basically claim they know nothing about politics.

Which part? The fact that I'd said I would be shocked if 15% of the population knew their MPs name?? I don't think that's out of pocket. I didn't say I didn't know mine and several others.

Only 62% of the eligible population votes, not exactly a hot bed of civic pride

Last edited:
Back