TRUE DETECTIVE Season 2 Discussion: v2 (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bet is Chessani's Son is birdman. Everyone is accounted for that day Casper was killed and Pitlor is a massive Vagina. Chief was at the police station the day Casper was getting killed and moved unless its some bullshit writing like M Knight ShimSham

Excellent episode. Finally.

The show isn't catching up to you, it's the other way around. :D

Any credit he gets is too much imo. He stunk up that trailer worse than that cooze??? Lmao?

Who says that as an insult??

Uh... PEOPLE?!? It's a word... people use it... man. And you were doing so well in that previous post.

The real question is, who watches Whiplash??

My bet is Chessani's Son is birdman. Everyone is accounted for that day Casper was killed and Pitlor is a massive Vagina. Chief was at the police station the day Casper was getting killed and moved unless its some bullshit writing like M Knight ShimSham

Good call, I said the same thing the other day, don't know why I back tracked. Spock can't be Birdman.

Spock is on the up and up imo. Still think white mask is a diff character than Birdman, but Soulman is def one of them.

Good call, I said the same thing the other day, don't know why I back tracked. Spock can't be Birdman.

He also said he likes to play lots of different characters or roles :icon_idea

Only thing that would be confusing is why he wouldnt just Kill ray. The Chief or whatever would make sense

Last edited:
Definitely been getting better with each episode, really looking forward to seeing what was up with the cabin and if Farrell finally lashes out at Vaughn.

Soulman seems too unreliable to task with shotgun-ninja'ing a detective. Also, the way Ray said "riot shells... you know... like a cop would have" is really steering me towards someone in PD.

Also, that spread-out montage of the killer driving Caspere's body to the coast... that editing might have been artistic license, not sure that has to fit the timeline exactly. For that matter - the Birdman who moved Caspere, doesn't necessarily have to be the Birdman who shotgunned Ray. Same as Birdman doesn't have to be Ghostface. Could just be a group of shared interest people.

Do you have to have a frigging genital wart on your fucking face to get on this show?

She has on one her chin. Don't have to go to the cashew thread to know how that happened.

This chick has one under her burgeoning second chin.

Warts, king moles, etc. Are there any dermatologists in Hollywood?

You're one of those people the internet makes huh.

That bad, huh?

Here: I will pay you to get your hater ass out of the thread.

giphy.gif

Go fap to Bodie or some shit.

Ideal ending: All the detectives are killed. Corruption reigns supreme.

No it's finally a good episode. Petey def breathed a sigh of relief knowing the show won't go 0-8 in the quality dept :D

Nah, you guys are just gonna be the bandwagon jumpers now, who in these last 4 episodes, say 'hey you know what, maybe Conor really is good', and finally wake up after he wins the Mendes belt.

Meanwhile, I was onboard with my eyes open, way back when Velcoro knocked out Marcus Brimage.

Wait I'm getting confused here

No it's finally a good episode. Petey def breathed a sigh of relief knowing the show won't go 0-8 in the quality dept :D

I did as well. I really want to like this show and almost called it quits after last week's debacle.

I think this was the tightest episode of the season, thus far.

Sad that Ray lost the stache, but he seems more unhinged without it.

Soulman seems too unreliable to task with shotgun-ninja'ing a detective. Also, the way Ray said "riot shells... you know... like a cop would have" is really steering me towards someone in PD.

Also, that spread-out montage of the killer driving Caspere's body to the coast... that editing might have been artistic license, not sure that has to fit the timeline exactly. For that matter - the Birdman who moved Caspere, doesn't necessarily have to be the Birdman who shotgunned Ray. Same as Birdman doesn't have to be Ghostface. Could just be a group of shared interest people.

Soulman is White Mask. My final answer.

I agreed Birdman was cooler, like a cop, but it seems tough to put Spock there given the timeframe; time montage edit shenanigans or not. Kapsere was only missing for 2 days and it took a full day to move him. Murdering him, moving him, leaving him in public, then making him a missing person case to solve doesn't make sense.

I can see it working out that way, but that makes it pretty convoluted.
Another thing to consider is the Mexs. Santos could have tipped off those 2 cartel guys to get their Birdman on and get to Kasper's before Ray? Still why did the Birdman do 2 trips to Kaspere's?

Leaving Kaspere is more of a message/blackmail statement that fits into Soulman & Vaughn's guy per Jesse Girl's story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back