True Geordie called out Conor McGregor

Probably just wants to tell Conor in person that he needs to get his life together

Wtf is this

so a dude that gossips said shit about another dude without having any actual personal knowledge about him... great.

Not sure if it is already posted, but wanted to share it. It was weird that big guy calling out Conor, but he has some reason. Here is the full video, the guy is speaking some truth about this current version of Conor.

That part of the video was silly, but the rest of it is awesome.

He fucking roasted Conor.

Is this guy the condom hat guy without the hat?

Conor would kill this guy but he’s doing a good job trying to get in the same room as him

Why do I keep hearing about this Geordie guy lately?

I kind of agree with him, part of the reason why I can’t enjoy watching the little fellas fight, knowing I could just sit on them and they wouldn’t be able to do anything.

So basically:

"I'm so big that I shouldn't be fighting this guy."

"So let me fight this guy."

Not sure if it is already posted, but wanted to share it. It was weird that big guy calling out Conor, but he has some reason. Here is the full video, the guy is speaking some truth about this current version of Conor.

Doesn’t true geordie literally like people shitting on his chest?

Conor bodies True Geordie inside of 2 mins.

He's got what he wanted with the interaction though due to Conor being unable to not post from his twitter when high af.

Back