True warrior..

Rigoletto

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Listen up you imbeciles, it’s time to give it up for Cub, “Tough Ass SOB,” Swanson!

Though loss for Cub. Especially for a guy who’s worked so hard and got so close to get to a title shot but unfortunately it looks like it may never come to pass. He can hold his head up high and know that he always entertained and he never took the cowards way out and tapped to strikes.
You uneducated puritans should take notes and pay your respects.

War Swanson.

Animals.

Listen up you imbeciles, it’s time to give it up for Cub, “Tough Ass SOB,” Swanson!

Though loss for Cub. Especially for a guy who’s worked so hard and got so close to get to a title shot but unfortunately it looks like it may never come to pass. He can hold his head up high and know that he always entertained and he never took the cowards way out and tapped to strikes.

War Swanson.

Animals.

Everyone loves Swanson and his fights.

Now, that you got your attention, can you please crawl back to your hole and stop posting?
There is no need for you to be a poster her for a whole month. You can stop now.

AndyWang.jpg

Warrior

Cub deserves respect. 99.9% of fighters do. This forum will never learn.

Nor should they! Cub is an animal who’s bled for our amusement. He’s of a bygone era.
Looks like a tatted up gangster....he bleeds to make money.

Not like he could have been a doctor or something else.

Huge fan. And this is an especially tough loss for the guy because it cost him his title shot and because he's so close to free agency.

Much easier for the UFC to come in low and let him go now :(

Looks like a tatted up gangster....he bleeds to make money.

Not like he could have been a doctor or something else.
You sir are an afront to all that is sacred! Cub is a family man and a true fighter! You aren’t worthy of his splendor!

TBH only memorable fight I can recall is when Aldo flying kneed him in WEC. I think he once beat Conor's sparring partner but I can't remember that guy's name, Arthur Lobov?

Not to be a party pooper but I found it kind of weird that he has fought for so long and seems to know very little about defending chokes.

Cub put up a fight. Can't fault the man for getting caught, most of, if not all of the division is in serious trouble if Ortega gets too close.

War Swanson.

Animals.

Uneducated? After you write “Though loss”?

F off

TBH only memorable fight I can recall is when Aldo flying kneed him in WEC. I think he once beat Conor's sparring partner but I can't remember that guy's name, Arthur Lobov?
You should watch his fight with Doo Ho Choi.

Cub put up a fight. Can't fault the man for getting caught, most of, if not all of the division is in serious trouble if Ortega gets too close.
Yeah the end of the first round was super close. I think both guys knew what was gonna happen going into round 2

Back